CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah, they’ve already had a bunch of no-life trolls trying to constantly message and friend request the accounts they’re using.

Good old scumbags.

Anyone watch the CSGO minor today? PGL production is a bit nutty.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So there's literally close to no point to all of this then lmfao

I mean, if they're on a really good internet connection there's definitely a point to 2 days intense scrims

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd love towey to cast more, he's such an asset imo. 

great knowledge, and what i feel has been missing from halo casting, real analytical breakdowns mid game, and letting the viewer know what the ideal objective/setup/goal is. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

- "Waaaaaahhhhh, a month break!!!!!!"

- "Fuck you Millennial, why are you giving us more decently produced content if it's not on a closed server?!?!"

Can't win.

I can't tell what's more annoying, the actual first post about it being worthless or people always trying to take a post or two and turn it into like everyone is saying it :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 10

Good old scumbags.

Anyone watch the CSGO minor today? PGL production is a bit nutty.

*Major Qualifier. 

EU/CIS/Asia/America Minors already happened :lxthul:

I can't tell what's more annoying, the actual first post about it being worthless or people always trying to take a post or two and turn it into like everyone is saying it :thinking:

I didn't say that at all.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Yeah, they’ve already had a bunch of no-life trolls trying to constantly message and friend request the accounts they’re using.

You can message on closed servers too. It happened to lethul. The difference is hcs main stages dont play h5. Its that weird osiris release build

i'm glad that the pros like it (its great viewing) but it sucks that 343 wont even support this. props to millineal for putting this together though. i hope they see it as a success cuz this would be awesome to expand upon

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's implied though, don't worry you aren't the first to post this kind of crap.

I certainly didnt. First time ive actually been triggered by something on the forums lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I certainly didnt. First time ive actually been triggered by something on the forums lol.

Trust me man, a lot of dumb stuff can be said in this community. Hell, we were called racist yesterday because of our Beyond Premium verdict :flip:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Trust me man, a lot of dumb stuff can be said in this community. Hell, we were called racist today because of our Beyond Premium verdict :flip:

I shouldnt laugh, but I am *internally giggling* at that. Bless whoever it was. What a melon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd love towey to cast more, he's such an asset imo.

great knowledge, and what i feel has been missing from halo casting, real analytical breakdowns mid game, and letting the viewer know what the ideal objective/setup/goal is.

Towey is the ideal third man for a tri cast, would love to hear him, T2 and Elam cast together!

Also casting with Towey @ worlds was so fun, one of the best Halo brains out of the game at the moment

• Upvote (+1) 6

Of course when we wanted to get a H1Z1 player we had to look at the Halo roots first  ;)

Tbh now it makes sense. ALG Monster v. OG Maniac inc. 

Turn off notifications...

• Upvote (+1) 1

i wonder what millennial is getting out of this, they are probably looking to host higher profile boot camps in the future and they need something for their resume

(IM NOT COMPLAINING, just trying to figure out their motive for hosting BTS)

• Upvote (+1) 3