CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The one where blue side had audio issues and ruined the integrity of the first day of the competition?

Yeah that one.  :simms:

Evey esl production was good.

Oddball definitely works on rig and molten. Trash on empire

@@Deez please polish it. It can def. be an hcs game mode

Why you lyin?

Nothing works on molten

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why you lyin?

Nothing works on molten

Now that I think about it the issue with Molten is AR and Radar.

Pistols only Molten might be decent.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What do people consider the best Halo 5 event from a production/event experience side of things?

Don't really remember issues unless they're really big, but I'm going to say worlds 2016. Best looking venue, hearing the crowd over the casters made it feel much better and more hype and also it's some of the photos I have for my screensaver so I see it at least once a day and it looks so cool compared to most of the other h5 events.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now that I think about it the issue with Molten is AR and Radar.

Pistols only Molten might be decent.

i just think the layout is trash. Weird site lines and segmentation of playareas, contrived routes, and an abundance of corridors.

Pistols and no radar make everything better, but I still think this map would be bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Summer Games Done Quick.

Yup, that means it's time for everyone to be surprised when CE has 200,000 views tomorrow haha.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sorry if late but Instalation 01 got green lit by 343.

Good on them. I really want to like Installation 01 but it just looks like a clunky mess and it probably always will - the people creating it can't take donations otherwise they'll get taken down.

I wish they went the road of doing a game which mimicked Halo's style without trying to use the Halo IP.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thanks dude, was super proud of the team for these, so much passion and effort went into making them what they was. 

That seems to be what NA is constantly missing

I really want to like Installation 01 but it just looks like a clunky mess and it probably always will

The sad truth.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would love to hear from some pros on what makes Royal 2 so good/effective. His numbers in Halo 5 have consistently been ridiculous. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG Regionals was pretty GOAT. 

"Send em home, Huke!" 

One of my favorite moments in HCS. 

Funny how this is one of the few tournaments moments I remember in all of Halo 5's time.

Might be the nostalgia talking, but nothing will beat Puckett.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Funny how this is one of the few tournaments moments I remember in all of Halo 5's time.

Might be the nostalgia talking, but nothing will beat Puckett.

I know i say this a lot but being able to hear and see the crowd get into it really elevates the whole thing

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would love to hear from some pros on what makes Royal 2 so good/effective. His numbers in Halo 5 have consistently been ridiculous.

yeah the consistent 1.6 k/d across virtually all events for 18 months is absurd

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why you lyin?

Nothing works on molten

Not kidding. Ive enjoyed molten oddball more than empire or eden. The layout is what makes work.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Huke was going off on that Eden slayer. His snipe on Nem outside was crazy good.