CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If 2s came back who would you team with? You're a really strong player and also have the attributes to be a mature and beneficial team mate. Wish you'd try making it in 4s again.

Thanks man. Really appreciate it. 4s is aids. Well, I should say the AM scene is aids which makes 4s aids. I don't really ever see myself returning to 4s. But to answer your question, I just play with my roommate. We're not the best but our teamwork is great and we've beaten some solid teams before. But put us up against like Shotzzy and bubu and we're getting 25-5d lol.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think it's pretty pathetic how you use your website to advertise tournaments hosted by your website.

I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'll remember you all when I'm rolling in that Sea of Thieves money and the egirls that come with it.

Shots are on me.

Seas of thieves t03. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

99% sure @@Clap said that MLG had to make the decision to drop Halo because it was losing them too much money, and THEN the c&d came later.

Sundance said they couldnt run h4 wuthout dev support, and since ms had a deal with virgin put the end to that. H4 would nave been huge with mlg

What do people consider the best Halo 5 event from a production/event experience side of things?

What do people consider the best Halo 5 event from a production/event experience side of things?

Gfinity's events probably

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dam it was a slow night in here.

OG 11-2 LG

TL 5-8 RONIN

INF 2-6 SUP

Gfinity's events probably

Gfinity has been top notch. I remember when they rented convention halls in UK and Mexico to host some LANs. They got the U.K. Venue (Wembley) at the last minute, but it worked out. Then Worlds itself was held at a jiffy lube because ESL couldn't find a spot with a whole year to shop.

Gfinity has been top notch. I remember when they rented convention halls in UK and Mexico to host some LANs. They got the U.K. Venue (Wembley) at the last minute, but it worked out. Then Worlds itself was held at a jiffy lube because ESL couldn't find a spot with a whole year to shop.

Its crazy what happens when someone actually does a good job

Evey esl production was good.

Oddball definitely works on rig and molten. Trash on empire

@@Deez please polish it. It can def. be an hcs game mode

All the ESL UK LAN events

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wembley HaloWC qualifier was the most flawless event production wise in Halo history, I can't think of a single production fault technical or otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 7

All the ESL UK LAN events

Thanks dude, was super proud of the team for these, so much passion and effort went into making them what they was. I absolutely loved Fall Season 2016 as the live viewers really came out in force, bar 1 headset failing the production and event ran flawless as far as I can remember. I think we really raised the bar also when it came to talent, Redeye as host and dedicated analysis desk has something I've always wanted Halo shows to have (lethal should be at every halo event imo). Was pretty good on our sound guy also hearing out @@Wonderboy 's call for tri cast to end the show and literally patching in an extra box during a 5 minute video break to make it work.

Personal opinion ofc but I think due to other issues surround it and overshadowing it the worlds 2017 production value is pretty underrated.

• Upvote (+1) 9

MLG Regionals before the first HWC

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thanks dude, was super proud of the team for these, so much passion and effort went into making them what they was. I absolutely loved Fall Season 2016 as the live viewers really came out in force, bar 1 headset failing the production and event ran flawless as far as I can remember. I think we really raised the bar also when it came to talent, Redeye as host and dedicated analysis desk has something I've always wanted Halo shows to have (lethal should be at every halo event imo). Was pretty good on our sound guy also hearing out @@Wonderboy 's call for tri cast to end the show and literally patching in an extra box during a 5 minute video break to make it work.

Personal opinion ofc but I think due to other issues surround it and overshadowing it the worlds 2017 production value is pretty underrated.

The free pizza after one of the events ended sold it for me. Everyone was taking one or two pieces and @@Batchford just swoops in and takes a whole box.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The one where blue side had audio issues and ruined the integrity of the first day of the competition?

• Upvote (+1) 4

MLG Regionals was pretty GOAT. 

"Send em home, Huke!" 

One of my favorite moments in HCS. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

How can someone play Oddball without the announcer saying "playball"

I just want to play oddball at this point. I know 343 fucking sucks but I'll take what I can get.

• Upvote (+1) 1