CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

With no secondary and the default Magnum it had some really really good potential but then again I think would that of opened the door to a ton of feedback for moving forward and keeping AR secondary off.

It would.  The time has come to get rid of the AR secondary.  Unless they are going to retool it to properly fit in the sandbox with a proper damage/ease-of-use ratio, they need to just remove it.

I would probably do:

Halo 5

Halo 3

and NBNS Reach for a tie-breaker if needed.

I think this gives a preview for both H5 and H3  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Play Mario Party, very few games make me legit this angry :uncledrew:

or mario kart. the destroyer of friendships

Spiny_Shell.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Guys Formal is coming back to Halo :lxthul:

lmao 343 and esl should be promoting the shit out of this, probably the most relevant thing to happen in halo since the nadeshot/summit 1v1

wait, did the nadeshot/summit 1v1 ever even happen?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Didn't see anyone post this, but looks like a Classic Playlist is coming "soon".

Bravo tweeted just about the same thing over a year ago. Said they were testing classic maps.  Don't get your hopes up.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think torque is pretty close to being a competitive map...  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I would probably do:

Halo 5

Halo 3

and NBNS Reach for a tie-breaker if needed.

Might take longer but H1, H2,H3, reach NBNS, skip 4 and H5. Best of 5 could be epic.

When I went to AGL Chicago (the first AGL event). I watched Formal 1v1 Lethul and aPG all night. Formal never lost, and it was never close. "Alright one more I got you this time." -Lethul every time. It was crazy just sitting right behind them on the warmup station watching Formal never miss a single shot. aPG wouldn't miss with DMR, but he couldn't hit with snipe. aPG might have even had a better DMR than Formal hard to say.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm pretty sure the announcement of the Daytona event was because it was finalised only recently. They did tweet it out at 6:06pm pst (where they are) which makes it seem like when it was clear to be posted they did.

On another note. Did not know Washington and Washington DC were 2 different places

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey hey hey man don't be spreading these lies. APG and I talk about this sometimes, APG actually won the most that weekend. But other than that we were all trading the games. But yes that was probably some of the most fun I've ever had, us 3 would always be 1v1ing eachother at events. Now I'm crying thanks. 

Wow @@Ciutchism you made Lethul cry, way to go asshole. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

A little throwback with recent news

:lxthul:

please happen

Wait, I'm like 6 years late. But Lethul Stark is about Iron Man (Tony Stark) rather than Game of Thrones. I feel really dumb since they were called the Avengers.

Bravo tweeted just about the same thing over a year ago. Said they were testing classic maps.  Don't get your hopes up.

BUT THE SUSTAIN TEAM IS ON IT!!! They're going to sustain the shit out of this game. Psyche this game couldn't retain someone with a black hole level of pull.

LethuL where should i send your mvp trophy?

chikentendies.jpg

My PO box that's filled with other rotten tendies and multiple fan fics written about me and past teammates. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

My PO box that's filled with other rotten tendies and multiple fan fics written about me and past teammates. 

I sent my Fan fic of you and APG at aspen, you never read it 

please happen

Halo Reach 1v1s on Sanc where the best way to settle arguments back in the day lol. Thats for real the best Halo 1v1 Map, nothing has came close to it in Halo 4 or 5.

please happen

Man I forgot how much better the audio was in reach then the crap we have now. That actuality sounded like a Halo game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think my sister is with them. But as a streamer.

Oh yeah? Who is your sister? Fooya? Ava?

Man I forgot how much better the audio was in reach then the crap we have now. That actuality sounded like a Halo game. 

Looked like one as well

Looked like one as well

Not really. Reach's art style was horrible, and don't even get me started on the forge maps.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Fan fics you say? Well boy do I have the man for you. 

• Upvote (+1) 1