FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Man I thought Eli Elite was a cool dude... defending poor sportsmanship because it was for a friend... BS

yep lost all respect for him

If anybody wants to be entertained, please check out the Beyond mentions tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Last thing I will say about it: 

The most important part of Beyond tournaments, is that the events are competitive and showcase Halo on the some of the highest levels. Especially the finals of any of our events. 

When a player is feeding kills in a close finals match-up, it ruins the integrity of the match. 

Our goal isn't to ban people, nobody wants to really deal with this crap - hopefully this won't happen again, as we have no tolerance for cheating/manipulation. 

b-b-b-but i thought the rule book was a living document

-ryno

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not druk's fault that ryno did that; druk shouldn't be penalized if nobody can prove they conspired together.

dude I'm still annoyed that Prototype fed kills to Str8 Sick in that MLG FFA

People like you that bring this up drive me nuts... I fed EVERYONE I legit had like 47-50 assist

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In other "news"...

How come Halo 5 PC aiming (with a controller) is amazing while console aiming is trash?

Played my first Halo 5 PC games last night and the reticle actually did what I told it to do...

Come on 343i! @@Deez

• Upvote (+1) 5

I cannot tell you how many times I've stressed that I wish 343 can just literally copy the aiming system that's on PC. For people like yourself (until last night as you mentioned), a large margin of players haven't touched the PC version and people think we're exaggerating when we explain how significantly better the aiming is.

I literally made a video last month that explains and actually demonstrates the difference between the two and showing what I consider "latency" when it comes to letting go of an input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idVWMs6_988

I skimmed through the video, but couldn't find if you mentioned how you did the scripting for the xbox and pc. Can you share some details on that? Thanks.

I literally can't use TB on my mobile as of late because of some ad that keeps popping up and redirecting. I'm too stupid to know if it's on my end or TB's end (I thought I saw a post about it earlier but now I can't seem to find that post) but since it only happens when I'm on TB, I'll go ahead and assume it's TB's end. Can this ad please be removed? Because it's cancer not being able to use my mobile.

• Upvote (+1) 4

1. Optic

2. Splyce

3. TL

4. NV

Promoted: eRa, OS

Relegated: LG, Ronin or ESL

pls

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I skimmed through the video, but couldn't find if you mentioned how you did the scripting for the xbox and pc. Can you share some details on that? Thanks.

I was using the CronusMax and you can write your own custom functions within their application. I basically wrote a script in which I would activate the script by hitting down on the D-Pad and then it would perform the following sequence:

1. Pulls the RT (so that you can visualize when the turn is about to occur) and then lets go of the trigger immediately.
  2. It modifies the RX value to -100 for 275 milliseconds (Push the right stick fully to left for 11/40ths of a second). 
  3. After the turn, it pauses for 2000 ms so that I can record the degree value in which I rotated
  4. Switch weapons, look down, and shoot the floor (My secondary weapon being my rockets so I would kill myself and then respawn instantly at one consistent spawn point).
  5. Then the script just repeats starting from Step 1.

After I hit down on the D-Pad I pretty much just put the controller down, I don't touch the controller again at that point. Only reason I didn't describe the script in the video is because I was trying to keep the video as short and sweet as possible lol. There was a lot to explain so I left out a lot of the stuff that wasn't really pertinent to the demonstration.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ola's had a 103 fever for a week that just broke today and we're getting ready to travel for a 52 game LAN sooooo?

Lethul still scrimmed and he's had a 104 fever for a month that won't break til after dreamhack and he's getting ready to travel to a 53 game LAN so....

tenor.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

In other "news"...

How come Halo 5 PC aiming (with a controller) is amazing while console aiming is trash?

Played my first Halo 5 PC games last night and the reticle actually did what I told it to do...

Come on 343i! @@Deez

I don't get how they don't atleast play on the pc build for tournaments
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I literally can't use TB on my mobile as of late because of some ad that keeps popping up and redirecting. I'm too stupid to know if it's on my end or TB's end (I thought I saw a post about it earlier but now I can't seem to find that post) but since it only happens when I'm on TB, I'll go ahead and assume it's TB's end. Can this ad please be removed? Because it's cancer not being able to use my mobile.

Our ad provider occasionally has some bad/annoying ads slip through. PM myself or Cyren w/ the link and we can have them blocked. 

343 can't get oddball right, can't expect much for aiming. It still pisses me off that aiming in a Halo game is fucked. 

Also, I am happy to see that the rulebook at TB isn't a "living document." 

Props guys.