CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ESL is my full time role dude and honestly right now I see this where I am as a job for life (which I've never had before at my last 3 jobs), Halo was a big part of that in the UK office but I've been working on so much right now and a lot of new projects that let me focus primarily my casting/presenting career. The team at ESLUK is more like my family that work colleges.

Will be still casting Halo as my primary, I'm not going no where, nothing massive is changing for me except ill be more hands off from the organising/running side of halo events/league/eu.

I saw you say Cologne in a tweet. Are you gonna be casting at ESL CS:GO events in the future or just general casting duties at the ESL UK studios? 

giphy.gif

Terrifying. We've been over this careh. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I saw you say Cologne in a tweet. Are you gonna be casting at ESL CS:GO events in the future or just general casting duties at the ESL UK studios? 

I'm currently hosting a television show out in Copenhagen along with working on some other cool as shit unannounced stuff. For CSGO ESL One ill be doing some back stage filming and sideline reporting on the event. (as well as creating dank memes for eslcs)

• Upvote (+1) 7

Who do I go to with proof that Druk84 cheated in the Team Beyond FFA Finals yesterday?

I love the smell of fresh drama .
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Who do I go to with proof that Druk84 cheated in the Team Beyond FFA Finals yesterday?

today has been lit

i saw the clip, it seems pretty damning but it's not 100% conclusive imo

very hard to prove motive

• Upvote (+1) 4

today has been lit

i saw the clip, it seems pretty damning but it's not 100% conclusive imo

very hard to prove motive

What if I post another 5 instances? Hmmmmm

• Upvote (+1) 3

With all due respect and in my own personal and offices defence here we had already fully drafted up and planned to roll out this format for Fall season as stated on here a few months back. An old MCC style format to match the community needs allowing AM and Pros to play together, was the whole reason we cancelled EU Open Circuit as we didn't plan on relegating anyone to another pro league, instead just an Open EU League for all to play in.

Damn man that's cool. I wish the powers that be saw the value in that setup 1 year ago.

Any chance you can impress the same logic on my side of the pond? (Assuming ESL will still be involved on the NA side of things)