CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys, much like the last event we ran I would love to hear any ideas for content you have, and things you want to see during the event. Either @ me on here, send me a PM or DM me on twitter @esportsonset so we can make this another great EU event for you all to enjoy!

Downtime content was great. Can we get some pretournament/prematch info about the teams, who they are, past interactions, team changes, rivalries, a droppedford montage. Really anything to get you personally attached to a player or team. Halo needs those storylines.

Also any additional analysis of gametypes and maps in terms of how they should be played and examples of great gameplay

• Upvote (+1) 4

so is the oddball playlist even worth playing? is it AR+radar halo?

edit: yeah it's ar+radar halo, hard pass

Yeah ars are in and radar isn't changed. It's also Unranked, I went 25-6 first match.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Take that fucking back right fucking now

wonderThighs gonna come running after me in September.

Yeah ars are in and radar isn't changed. It's also Unranked, I went 25-6 first match.

sounds like a lot of fun!

My original post was intended to be coy in order to elicit some sort of response towards the humorous Oddball situation which has become known today, so that I may then make a sarcastic response to encourage others to reward me with "+rep".

Your serious response which neglects the Oddball gametype not only demonstrates ignorance of the purpose of my post, but has also failed to provide any meaning substance with which I may craft a humorous response. This displeases me and I will no longer comment on the situation.

I wanted to know what you look like with locks, really brings out your eyes I think

eKlxCPW.png

• Upvote (+1) 8

Did anyone here actually think the social oddball playlist was gonna be no autos/radar? They put it in as a social rotational playlist.

I knew it would have social settings.

I wasn't expecting an alternate scoring condition.

They are full of surprises...

• Upvote (+1) 7

Instead of downtime videos, what about less downtime?

Nah, I'd rather irrelevant stupid drawings instead of gameplay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually really good-looking in real life.

same

I'm not. I look like the word "average" wanted a visual guide.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Instead of downtime videos, what about less downtime?

How about less time Downtime AND better content during the inevitable periods of downtime.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Copyrighted music

Ask the creators if you can get a version with no music and just game sound. Play any ranfom allowable music over it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

average people are the most beautiful people in the world <3  :lxthul:

Right? @@Batchford is a little cutie.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope NavG posts a picture of himself but it's just his face over the guy who posted the pic of himself and his wife on the beach.

average people are the most beautiful people in the world <3  :lxthul:

5pvWACk.jpg

We're talking about looks here and I can't help but notice the box above him to the right that says "Look Good < Do You".

Am I supposed to be looking for more clues? Ace to Optic confirmed?

• Upvote (+1) 1