CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is what Lethul is referencing if anybody didn't know.

Thanks for posting that. That's awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not one to wish unemployment on people, but it's amazing how no one has had to answer for the constant fuck-ups and lackluster output

Everyone already got a plaque for their accomplishments. 

I thought carlos and zeke had beef? Looks like an odd mix of personalities but it's still a great team on paper

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343 a while back said they were working on changes to EU scene and that is why we had the EU scene we have right now while they worked on it.

People here, me included, shit on them for that but it turns out that 343 was actually working hard on good, productive changes. The London event with gfinity was incredible. Although to be honest, if someone could fill me in on how a company like gfinity runs events like these that'd be cool.

I mean you have MLG and ESL for example as dedicated esports organizers so I'm curious as to how companies like that do things differently if at all.

Lastly, has batch said anything? or is he still going to destiny esports or whatever he said with destiny 2?

Hard work, dedication, passion, an incredible team and an understanding of what Halo is about. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG hasn't scrimmed in a week

Standard EG, now they come back and spend the next month trying to catch up , and once they are on full form they go for another week off.

And to put it in even greater perspective for you

LOL the oddball was out partying on his 21st (since he is 'Merican) and is stupid drunk.  Thats why the game broke. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

My original post was intended to be coy in order to elicit some sort of response towards the humorous Oddball situation which has become known today, so that I may then make a sarcastic response to encourage others to reward me with "+rep".

Your serious response which neglects the Oddball gametype not only demonstrates ignorance of the purpose of my post, but has also failed to provide any meaning substance with which I may craft a humorous response. This displeases me and I will no longer comment on the situation.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

My original post was intended to be coy in order to elicit some sort of response towards the humorous Oddball situation which has become known today, so that I may then make a sarcastic response to encourage others to reward me with "+rep".

Your serious response which neglects the Oddball gametype not only demonstrates ignorance of the purpose of my post, but has also failed to provide any meaning substance with which I may craft a humorous response. This displeases me and I will no longer comment on the situation.

giphy.gif

That girl scares the shit out of me. Her videos are so creepy

• Upvote (+1) 3

Late as fuck...

I was gonna ask how EU gets a logical format before US does, then I realize ESL has nothing to do with the EU scene anymore... it all makes sense!

• Upvote (+1) 2

so is the oddball playlist even worth playing? is it AR+radar halo?

edit: yeah it's ar+radar halo, hard pass

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys, much like the last event we ran I would love to hear any ideas for content you have, and things you want to see during the event. Either @ me on here, send me a PM or DM me on twitter @esportsonset so we can make this another great EU event for you all to enjoy!

EU seems to be greatly lacking in the flying me out to your events for free, department. Is there a complaint box I can drop that tidbit off in?

You guys run a killer event though in all seriousness. Looking forward to watching this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Copyrighted music

You're a copyrighted music.

i just wanted to be edgy

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2