CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NA teams really need to come to the London LAN if they are eligible. EU puts on tier 1 events, you won't regret it.

The question is, do you foresee salty EU teams if a few NA teams go and scoop the prize money?

I could see "We got a LAN back only to have no chance at it" being a complaint

My favorite Halo gametype of all time just got released, butchered and broken on wrong settings.

343 wut is u doin??

MuuOSMZ.gif

LMAO 343 fucked up oddball. How incompetent can one studio be? 

Reading all the oddball issues :mj:

I'll try and word this in the most non-asshole way, but it's kind amazing how they can constantly screw up and nothing ever happens. Just yesterday I went to download the Halo Wars 2 patch, 9gb? Pretty big but let's do it. It screws up because I restart my system and have to download the nearly 30gb game again. I have never seen this happen to any patched game in the 3+ years I've had an Xbox One. I go to r/Halo and see this disclaimer comment by Ske7ch afterwards

6335193f58d9c4d3d670598e965e232b.png

Like how does this shit keep happening? There are some good people at 343i, but if they never made another Halo title again I would not lose any sleep at all. Every fan reaches their breaking point, not sure how some of you still deal with this stuff.

That disclaimer is for Halo Wars 2, if you think Halo 5 is broken Halo Wars 2 is a hot mess of bugs.

Has anyone played the previous versions of scripted H5 oddball? Is what they added the same thing? Are the same problems present? Such a strange thing lol

The question is, do you foresee salty EU teams if a few NA teams go and scoop the prize money?

I could see "We got a LAN back only to have no chance at it" being a complaint

Nope, EU teams/players rarely play for the money... they play for the competition, and the best competition is in NA.

And all EU events need to be very very special is the level of Halo to step up and match the production... NA teams accomplish this also. Win-win-win in my opinion, hopefully pro teams take advantage!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Reading all the oddball issues :mj:

I'll try and word this in the most non-asshole way, but it's kind amazing how they can constantly screw up and nothing ever happens. Just yesterday I went to download the Halo Wars 2 patch, 9gb? Pretty big but let's do it. It screws up because I restart my system and have to download the nearly 30gb game again. I have never seen this happen to any patched game in the 3+ years I've had an Xbox One. I go to r/Halo and see this disclaimer comment by Ske7ch afterwards

6335193f58d9c4d3d670598e965e232b.png

Like how does this shit keep happening? There are some good people at 343i, but if they never made another Halo title again I would not lose any sleep at all. Every fan reaches their breaking point, not sure how some of you still deal with this stuff.

AND how the fuck is that disclaimer just hidden on Reddit instead of published right alongside the actual patch notes???

Haven't had that happen to me personally with the PS4, really dislike how PS kinda hides with download area for whatever reason too.

Random, but playing Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment, amazing game if you haven't played yet.

All the games i want to play right now are on playstation and i dont have a playstation. Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier: Automata, The Last of Us, pretty much every uncharted.  I will be getting a playstation as soon as i can afford it.  what other games do i need to put on my list?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not one to wish unemployment on people, but it's amazing how no one has had to answer for the constant fuck-ups and lackluster output

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not one to wish unemployment on people, but it's amazing how no one has had to answer for the constant fuck-ups and lackluster output

It sucks because if the game was otherwise polished, had launched with all the standard features, MLG ran pro circuit etc, something oversight on this level would just be funny...

But considering its a glitch with a gametypes that should have launched standard with the game almost 2 years ago, its just sad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All the games i want to play right now are on playstation and i dont have a playstation. Horizon Zero Dawn, Nier: Automata, The Last of Us, pretty much every uncharted.  I will be getting a playstation as soon as i can afford it.  what other games do i need to put on my list?

The Last Guardian

Ratchet and Clank

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Bloodborne

Until Dawn

I'd hold off until Black Friday if you are trying to get it cheap and get a slim.

• Upvote (+1) 5

LoL guys did you expect anything better from 343

No but the insane thing is that they actually performed under the already low expectations

AND how the fuck is that disclaimer just hidden on Reddit instead of published right alongside the actual patch notes???

Crash Bandicoot N sane trilogy comes out tomorrow. Bet they wont screw that up 

Edit: Already beaten to the punch

• Upvote (+1) 2

And to put it in even greater perspective for you

*vetoed tweet*

sheesh

glad its back tho! this makes me excited to try it out