CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Someone tell me the playlist is using HCS settings. If they're considering Oddball for HCS, using the old MM settings would be ridiculous.

Lol you funny. Nope.

Out of box settings.

Maps are just slayer variants with tiny tweaks (Gonna call it now, Sniper + Oddball = Trash).

Lots of maps would not be competitive oddball options in their current state.

If Team Arena had actually been replaced with HCS and Proving Grounds was still around the casuals could have their shitfest and we could actually play it without trash settings, but in this magical world good decisions are made.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just tested, it is lol

RIP lol..

10 points to win!

Ball dropped

"Guys they're going to win! No! Kill yourselves!"

Suiciiiideeee! 

Suiciiiideeee!

Game over!

• Upvote (+1) 7

RIP lol..

10 points to win!

Ball dropped

Suiciiiideeee!

Suiciiiideeee!

Game over!

The meta is so deep.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

My favorite Halo gametype of all time just got released, butchered and broken on wrong settings.

343 wut is u doin??

MuuOSMZ.gif

I wonder how long it would take to actually make the fucking gametype as default instead of whatever trickery they did.  How much programming and testing effort is it really to add a new gametype to the gamer properly?

Just tested, it is lol

Wait do you even need to be holding the ball for this to happen? If not, this is the best gametype ever created.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really want to attend London but it's a week after Destiny 2 comes out and my parents will be out of the country on holiday, meaning I'll be home alone with my dog while the event is on-going.

Gonna take a miracle to attend this.

We have a doggy day care centre

• Upvote (+1) 2

RIP lol..

10 points to win!

Ball dropped

Suiciiiideeee! 

Suiciiiideeee!

Game over!

what-i-expected.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait do you even need to be holding the ball for this to happen? If not, this is the best gametype ever created.

Nope,I just jumped off the map and it randomly gave us 5 points when ball was neutral

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of using Forge scripted game modes in official competitions. As powerful as scripting is, it'd be like NASA replacing their rocket's guidance, navigation, and control system with a laptop running Kerbal Space Program lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

So when does the current NA ESL contract expire? Is it after Dreamhack Denver? Hopefully we don't have to speculate too much longer than that, as I severely doubt we get any kind of announcement until the contract has either expired or nearly done so.

I'm confused how this even breaks in this manner. 

Like, what's gone wrong to link a suicide to 5 points? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is this true?

oddball has only been in h5 for one day and the meta has already changed  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reading all the oddball issues :mj:

I'll try and word this in the most non asshole way, but it's kind amazing how they can constantly screw up and nothing ever happens. Just yesterday I went to download the Halo Wars 2 patch, 9gb? Pretty big but let's do it. It screws up because I reset my system and have to download the nearly 30gb game again. I have never seen this happen to any patched game in the 3+ years I've had an Xbox One. I go to r/Halo and see this disclaimer comment by Ske7ch afterwards

6335193f58d9c4d3d670598e965e232b.png

Like how does this shit keep happening? There are some good people at 343i, but if they never made another Halo title again I would not lose any sleep at all. Every fan reaches their breaking point, not sure how some of you still deal with this stuff.

This happens on PlayStation as well from time to time. Paused a download of Batman Arkham knight once and the game would go black after the opening QTE. Had to redownload the entire game for it to work properly.

This happens on PlayStation as well from time to time. Paused a download of Batman Arkham knight once and the game would go black after the opening QTE. Had to redownload the entire game for it to work properly.

Haven't had that happen to me personally with the PS4, really dislike how PS kinda hides with download area for whatever reason too.

Random, but playing Horizon Zero Dawn at the moment, amazing game if you haven't played yet.

We have a doggy day care centre

See you in September.

• Upvote (+1) 2

have to give it to 343, they've mastered the art of disappointment 

It's truly fascinating to me actually. No sarcasm. I always feel like they're finding fresh and innovative ways to disappoint people, even if it is just a small bug lol.