CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ESL is my full time role dude and honestly right now I see this where I am as a job for life (which I've never had before at my last 3 jobs), Halo was a big part of that in the UK office but I've been working on so much right now and a lot of new projects that let me focus primarily my casting/presenting career. The team at ESLUK is more like my family that work colleges.

Will be still casting Halo as my primary, I'm not going no where, nothing massive is changing for me except ill be more hands off from the organising/running side of halo events/league/eu.

Phew.  YASSS.  not sure what we would do without  :simms:

except ill be more hands off from the organising/running side of halo events/league/eu.

Call me a cynic but this is kind of worrying.

I really want to attend London but it's a week after Destiny 2 comes out and my parents will be out of the country on holiday, meaning I'll be home alone with my dog while the event is on-going. 

Gonna take a miracle to attend this.

Party at Moa's?

If you wanna take my dog on walks, it's on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

NA teams really need to come to the London LAN if they are eligible. EU puts on tier 1 events, you won't regret it.

343 a while back said they were working on changes to EU scene and that is why we had the EU scene we have right now while they worked on it.

People here, me included, shit on them for that but it turns out that 343 was actually working hard on good, productive changes. The London event with gfinity was incredible. Although to be honest, if someone could fill me in on how a company like gfinity runs events like these that'd be cool.

I mean you have MLG and ESL for example as dedicated esports organizers so I'm curious as to how companies like that do things differently if at all.

Lastly, has batch said anything? or is he still going to destiny esports or whatever he said with destiny 2?

A trash game/scene like Halo 5 doesn't deserve someone with the talent Simms has anyway. Glad to see he's getting recognition and has other viable options.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

343 should pay for a dog sitter so you can attend to make up for the shitty World's experience you had to go through.

lmao 

You missed out massively with Wembley... Gfinity always ALWAYS nails events. Don't make the same mistake. Bring your dog I'll look after it.

I'm more upset I didn't get to meet finnie, honestly. 

I'll try and make it work - the only option I think is leaving my dog in kennels for a couple of days until my parents get home and I feel like a dick for doing that. Will need to think about it.

Super excited to be involved with the EU HCS programme moving forwards, and with the new format giving some thing for all players who are involved with EU halo something to be involved with and work towards.

Also a special mention to the ESL UK guys and especially @@TheSimms - Thank you for all you guys hard work and dedication to the scene over the recent times. Your broadcasts have been a pleasure to watch and your live events great to have been involved with. Hopefully we can push on and give EU halo something to shout about moving forwards.

Love you all ❤️

I've missed your casting big boy and your biceps

• Upvote (+1) 2

You missed out massively with Wembley... Gfinity always ALWAYS nails events. Don't make the same mistake. Bring your dog I'll look after it.

Get the dog in the booth. Guaranteed increase in viewership because who doesn't love dogs?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just got my double Ph.D. from Harvard in aim and sensitivity management. Can't wait to find my perfect settings. 

Please lmk when you find them so I can adopt them, love them for 2 weeks, then go on to find a new sens that is "better"

Oddball playlist is live!

Someone tell me the playlist is using HCS settings. If they're considering Oddball for HCS, using the old MM settings would be ridiculous.

I'm more upset I didn't get to meet finnie, honestly. 

I'll try and make it work - the only option I think is leaving my dog in kennels for a couple of days until my parents get home and I feel like a dick for doing that. Will need to think about it.

I've missed your casting big boy and your biceps

If you lived in the US you could just go online and get a "Companion Animal" certificate for it in like 90 minutes then take it with you everywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Someone tell me the playlist is using HCS settings. If they're considering Oddball for HCS, using the old MM settings would be ridiculous.

My first map was Molten with AR's. So there is that.

• Upvote (+1) 8