CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Don't apologize, you're the only good thing around with the HCS for a lot of us.

You gonna make the trip to Dreamhack Denver?  :prayers:

You gonna make the trip to Dreamhack Denver?  :prayers:

I'm probably never attending another big Halo event to be honest at this point in my life, will try and make it out to Gamers For Giving 2018 though.

FFS @@Shekkles, some of us were enjoying that spat.

What ever happened to the first amendment.

I'm putting a note in your file young man.

I'm probably never attending another big Halo event to be honest at this point in my life, will try and make it out to Gamers For Giving 2018 though.

What if MLG were running the Halo event though?  :thinking:

1.) 343 has confirmed multiple times that H3A is not happening. The fact that you bring it up shows your willing ignorance or intentional deception.

2.) Neither MLG nor 343 have confirmed or even hinted at a partnership at this current time. Once again, you demonstrate an almost impressive amount of ineptitude regarding the situation.

3.) Even if two teams were allowed to use the Final Boss/Carbon names and logos, the odds of an ending 50-49 Game 11 in the finals of the first Halo event are incredibly unlikely. In addition, many of the well-known members of those FB/Carbon squads no longer participate in competitive Halo. Any match involving these two teams will likely involve new players.

Just think once before you post, please.

Classic Navg , feel honored to be Navged
  • Upvote (+1) 2

What if MLG were running the Halo event though?  :thinking:

May swing around if it's in Columbus since I haven't been yet and it's 2 hours away.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love for Halo to return to Columbus since ive never been to a Halo event. Seems unlikely for one to happen in Columbus unless its MLG running it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I made you one in case it never turns up.

TQOZyYm.jpg

btw some people really think i got this LOL

that's a damn fine shoop

• Upvote (+1) 9

Not just saying this cause he's the goat, but ogre 2 was for sure the best h1 and h2 player xD

1gre was better until 06
  • Upvote (+1) 4

1gre was better until 06

yeah ogre 1 was really good too. I think 2gre stood out more to me because 06/07 was more competitive 

Not sure if this has been posted...  but how the hell did 343 get nominated for this??

TvMbCIi.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've been super shit these past few months with my presence here, apologies once again.

Few shitty things to deal with atm at home but such is life, looking forward to seeing you all at ATL next month for those of you who are coming out!

I get to meet Simms at DH Atlanta, hype is real.  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

Not sure if this has been posted...  but how the hell did 343 get nominated for this??

TvMbCIi.png

They invested a fuck ton of money into prize pools in a game that doesn't draw a ton of viewers?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You would think they would have done Microsoft and not two of their companies.

• Upvote (+1) 6

You would think they would have done Microsoft and not two of their companies.

Ya good call, since technically Microsoft is the Publisher.

Do you guys think the days of what happened with h3 where there was a large player base years after release is over for console (more specifically console only games). Cause all the top 10 games based on population on Xbox are games released that year, other than gta5 and minecraft, which are both 2 of the biggest games of all time. (couldn't find anything for PlayStation, but I'll assume it's similar)

All this talk about low population got me thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 2