CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We also lost Round 1 to FB at Dallas 2010 National Championships.

But got this sick no scope to make up for it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duif35kEkq0

Dude, I remember this whole series. I was a Carbon fan and was so hype that they were competing with FB even though they were counted out by everyone and were said to not even deserve to be at Nationals. Just thinking about Soldier 187 getting wrecked at the end of Construct TS still makes me mad.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

DH ATL is gonna be awesome, meme up it for us <3

time to bring the rotating simms head again?!?!

t2Gcbh3.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

did you just link your tweet when your account is protected?  :walshy:

:mj:  I had a long day yesterday. Forgot my account is protected lol. My bad fam. It is a nice pic, for the record.  :intensifies:

Speaking of memes, do any of you photoshop wizards want to make me a high quality Master-Chief-with-Crying-Jordan-as-a-head that's large enough to make up part of the front of a shirt? My team deserves nothing less as it's primary logo that will go on our team shirts.

its a start

pcIt5DK.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

Man, for as good as Walshy was, in my eyes, and i think pretty obviously, the best H2 player, he got the Vic X treatment in H3.

Man, for as good as Walshy was, in my eyes, and i think pretty obviously, the best H2 player, he got the Vic X treatment in H3.

Nah, he was in top2 rosters for the majority of H3 lifespan. Instinct and Later Carbon were very competitive rosters.

Not just saying this cause he's the goat, but ogre 2 was for sure the best h1 and h2 player xD

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're gonna have to step up your analysis game if you believe every word you just said.

Splyce are very clearly in the same tier as the other top 3 right now.  Especially with nV seeming to have slumped in the mid season (though I think their focused practice before the last week snapped them out of it).

Oxygen Supremacy lost 9-4 to LG last night, 8-5 to Str8 three nights ago.  Before this last week of pro league, nV 13-0'd them.  They didn't even look dominant in the Open cup this past weekend.  They're finally being adapted to now that teams have played them more.

Fact is, for all the hype behind Ryanoob and sometimes Contra on this forum, you have to remember there are two other quantities on that team.  Dastroyed, who, as far as I can tell has been on one other promising Am team through Halo 5...and Nemassist, who we've seen on the skirts of pro team and just not be able to perform at that next level consistently.  (See: Pnda at St. Louis vs Pnda at Vegas w/Danoxide.)

Call it bias but I wish they'd reach out and give an old retiree Michigan State man a second chance at life in the Pro League.

We talking practice? Practice? Not a game, but practice?

Online tournaments and scrims are a good way to keep up with how teams are doing but the results should never be taken to heart. I will always judge a current roster off their last LAN performance. 

I don't believe Splyce is even close to OG's tier. But that is just me. (A huge Liquid/Splyce fan.)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seriously though, this next month going to be bland as hell..

Do we know know what happens after both dreamhacks?

Do we know know what happens after both dreamhacks?

We start the new season with H3A. MLG comes back and the first event Finals are FB vs Carbon, with Carbon upsetting FB in a 50-49 Game 11 in the extended series.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

With ESL firing a bunch of the staff and apparently gearing up to potentially go out of business, I am preparing myself for MES running H6. (you probably won't know who MES is if you don't live in Michigan)

• Downvote (-1) 4

Seriously though, this next month going to be bland as hell..

And then Beyond partners with Dr Pepper and hosts a 100k Open. Imagine?

• Upvote (+1) 1

and apparently gearing up to potentially go out of business

Source?

I've been super shit these past few months with my presence here, apologise once again.

Few shitty things to deal with atm at home but such is life, looking forward to seeing you all at ATL next month for those of you who are coming out!

Don't apologize, you're the only good thing around with the HCS for a lot of us.

• Upvote (+1) 8