CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Did Walshy at the end retired without ever losing a series to the Ogre twins ??

Depending on accuracy of EsportsWikis...and if you mean "either of the Ogre twins"...No

Columbus 2010, Carbon lost to FB in Winners Semis.

I like Blizzard's better

gby68eirxb6z.png

343 tends to go for the cheapest route. See our last world championship "venue."

Depending on accuracy of EsportsWikis...and if you mean "either of the Ogre twins"...No

Columbus 2010, Carbon lost to FB in Winners Semis.

Oh I see, because when he was dropped they interviewed and he said he has never lost to the ogre twins, no small feat .

That wasn't the quote. The quote was that Halo 5 has the best player retention rate ["Percentage" if i'm reading between the lines correctly] SINCE Halo 3. They have never claimed that Halo 5 was better than Halo 3, just that its better than Reach and Halo 4. And if were being honest, that's not the highest of bars to jump over.

They also said it wasn't directly comparable to bungie's player counter,I believe weaponsgrade did a video about it saying their statement was more bs than anything else.They used unique players per month or something like that,and when you take into account that halo 5 was getting monthly updates around that time this "stat" becomes much less impressive.Though halo 5 has been doing better lately with gamepass I'd say 20-40k for population.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty sure they were already combining team arena and team slayer lists before hcs playlist was released.

The amount of times that I left one playlist for the other and immediately matched the same players as the previous game but in a different playlist was too often to be a coincidence I think.

We also lost Round 1 to FB at Dallas 2010 National Championships.

But got this sick no scope to make up for it :)

I miss you  :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know why I just randomly thought of this but you never see people Combat Evolve snipe on coli anymore.

People did that shit every time in the beginning.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know why I just randomly thought of this but you never see people Combat Evolve snipe on coli anymore.

I always saw it more often with rocks

• Upvote (+1) 2

or rocks. personally it takes me too long to make sure i line up the nade perfectly so i dont inadvertently send it to the other team or off the map.  its almost just as fast to sprint-thrust-slide boost over there.

plasmas are in different spots now

• Upvote (+1) 3

We also lost Round 1 to FB at Dallas 2010 National Championships.

But got this sick no scope to make up for it :)

I completely forgot this Carbon team existed.

I'm looking at this team list and seriously pondering if my team will be able to avoid a quad-goose.

DH ATL is gonna be awesome, meme up it for us <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any sort of Beyond guest list for DH ATL? That way we can all meet up in real life and ensure that the inevitable awkwardness of that encounter permanently scars our online friendship forever.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Speaking of memes, do any of you photoshop wizards want to make me a high quality Master-Chief-with-Crying-Jordan-as-a-head that's large enough to make up part of the front of a shirt? My team deserves nothing less as it's primary logo that will go on our team shirts.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is there any sort of Beyond guest list for DH ATL? That way we can all meet up in real life and ensure that the inevitable awkwardness of that encounter permanently scars our online friendship forever.

not that i've seen yet but that certainly seems thread worthy

Speaking of memes, do any of you photoshop wizards want to make me a high quality Master-Chief-with-Crying-Jordan-as-a-head that's large enough to make up part of the front of a shirt? My team deserves nothing less as it's primary logo that will go on our team shirts.

if @@mediabrute doesn't already have this in his meme war chest i'll see what i can whip up for a meme god such as yourself

• Upvote (+1) 2