CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The majority of pro league teams can't compete with his team. They took nV to Game 5 and are improving. They will be ready to do big things at Dreamhack.

That's a bit much, no?

I'd say Optic, nV, Liquid, Splyce definitely out-class OS at this time, and LG & EG are better more often than not. I would argue that Ronin has a slight edge over OS, but will concede that OS is probably better than Str8.

That's a bit much, no?

I'd say Optic, nV, Liquid, Splyce definitely out-class OS at this time, and LG & EG are better more often than not. I would argue that Ronin has a slight edge over OS, but will concede that OS is probably better than Str8.

From what I've noticed in communication, drive, dedication and chemistry from the current rosters - I think OS is doing extremely well and could possibly take a series versus Splyce if they clutch it. Those two teams are extremely close. That leaves Optic, nV and Liquid who have been the Big 3 for quite some time now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

From what I've noticed in communication, drive, dedication and chemistry from the current rosters - I think OS is doing extremely well and could possibly take a series versus Splyce if they clutch it. Those two teams are extremely close. That leaves Optic, nV and Liquid who have been the Big 3 for quite some time now.

Splyce is definitely up there with the Big 3 now. OS at their highest can go toe to toe with the top four other than OG. I'd have them at top 6 or 7, around EG's level.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Splyce 3-0d them at Daytona
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Uhhhh.... What?

Think it's a nice touch to be honest, something personal for whoever organised it. No need to shit on everything 343i do, I mean what did you expect?

Edit: Just read it, maybe the wording could've been different though. Tournaments & Open was a million miles away from World class.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why? 

Being the best aimer in this game he is most in-tune with the nuances of the aiming system, thus the most 'qualified' to speak about it's detractions. The fact he's bringing it up in a negative light removes any possibility of bias based on success - he wants the system to change improve in spite of gaining the most success out of said system. There is an argument that he's only the most qualified to speak on lower sensitivity aiming because of his style but the aiming problem seems to be a general issue rather than anything that crops up with higher values.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Think it's a nice touch to be honest, something personal for whoever organised it. No need to shit on everything 343i do, I mean what did you expect?

Edit: Just read it, maybe the wording could've been different though. Tournaments & Open was a million miles away from World class. :kappa:

I have nothing against the gesture, and actually think it's a great touch from 343! I am more concerned that they think Millennial is doing a good job haha,the number of issues people have had with them is crazy.

And yeah, maybe the wording could have been a hit more accurate. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Uhhhh.... What?

343: The company that rewards incompetence. 

Halo 5's social has tightly matched skill ranking - what game are you playing ?

How can you say that? One social game I'll drop 45 kills in Fathom flag, not because I'm good, but because no one on either team knows how to run a flag.... or jump... or do much of anything.

I'll go significantly negative the next game as I match pros.

Something isn't adding up with this "tight" skill matching

• Upvote (+1) 2

How can you say that? One social game I'll drop 45 kills in Fathom flag, not because I'm good, but because no one on either team knows how to run a flag.... or jump... or do much of anything.

It had tight skill matching at launch and has been lowered massively since. People don't realise that they aren't the only sweaty players to play social and blame it on tight skill matching when they don't get a team of bad players to stomp for 15 minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I made you one in case it never turns up.

TQOZyYm.jpg

wow thank you so much, I'm gonna print this out and hang it on my wall
  • Upvote (+1) 9

You misinterpreted, my post, I was not the one arguing that it has tight social rankings.

I like you, was arguing the opposite

• Upvote (+1) 1

We should start making plaques for @@TheSimms and @@Deez for not forgetting their passwords.

Careful now, it is passive aggressive remarks like this that could start the "beyond is so toxic" conversation again

I made you one in case it never turns up.

TQOZyYm.jpg

This needs to be real lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

btw i made this if anyone wants to check it out

please let me know if you are going with a to4 <3

I'm looking at this team list and seriously pondering if my team will be able to avoid a quad-goose.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm looking at this team list and seriously pondering if my team will be able to avoid a quad-goose.

all this is telling me is if one of you get 1 kill, the event is a success
  • Upvote (+1) 1