CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is the most oddly specific insult I've ever seen lol.

I am but a mere humble purveryor. 

On that note, the Oriii/Lethul war can probably stop now.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

It's a pretty fun war thou

• Upvote (+1) 4

Relax man, Lethul is just taking out his frustrations they had to end a scrim early so Frosty could go find his thumbs again (or buy an ethernet cable, whatever)

Instead of talking about results some antique game like H3, let's stick to talking about what really matters: online scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Relax man, Lethul is just taking out his frustrations they had to end a scrim early so Frosty could go find his thumbs again (or buy an ethernet cable, whatever)

Instead of talking about results some antique game like H3, let's stick to talking about what really matters: online scrims.

Your logic is backwards. We need to start talking about online scrim results from h3.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Your logic is backwards. We need to start talking about online scrim results from h3.

I remember back in Halo 3 Team Slayer 50s/MLG 50s I would see people with the Xbox Bio of "Skill > Connection"

Those were the toughest kids on the block.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay so Golden Modem is the best player in the world and should be on OpTic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I started the night off with like 14-15 wins in HCS, and then this wall hit, were i literally had 1 win and like 9 losses, went from a D2 to a Plat 5 lmao, getting matched against silvers going 27-5.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

That wasn't a war. 

Lethul was pistol whipping a blind kid.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Snakebite still pursues school, Frosty streams and is freaking 18 years old, and Lethul plans on writing his new book "I came, I saw, I conquered, and I was better than APG the entire time".

But what does Royal 2 do

• Upvote (+1) 1

But what does Royal 2 do

Not sure, he is Canadian so I don't really understand him that much.

• Upvote (+1) 5

For a team as dominate as Optic has been, I'd say they are plenty humble, and realistic about their place in E-Sports. It was literally one title ago that Snakebite and Royal 2 couldn't get the EG Monkey off their back. For as good and top tier as they've been, they're probably very aware that once you're top dog, the only place to go is literally down. Snakebite still pursues school, Frosty streams and is freaking 18 years old, and Lethul plans on writing his new book "I came, I saw, I conquered, and I was better than APG the entire time".

Apg was better in h2a. :lxthul:

Is it true 7-10 seeds will be EU teams? (According to Moses document) If so, that's bullshit. That means higher seeded NA teams will have tougher first round matchups than the lower seeds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why isnt Ryanoob on a real pro team? Thats all i came back to say.

It's actually pretty admirable. Though we can't verify if any pro teams have offered Ryanoob a spot, his team (Oxygen Supremacy) intends on sticking together for DreamHacks and hope to relegate one of Str8 Rippin or Ronin for a spot in Pro League.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's actually pretty admirable. Though we can't verify if any pro teams have offered Ryanoob a spot, his team (Oxygen Supremacy) intends on sticking together for DreamHacks and hope to relegate one of Str8 Rippin or Ronin for a spot in Pro League.

I can definitely respect the dedication to his team. I wish more amateurs would show some dedication. But thats never been a thing in Halo... I just think hes SO much better than what hes currently competing against. Should be more than a fill-in/sub, for the proleague. Hopefully OS can steal a spot (idk if thats even possible, no idea how this league works)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why isnt Ryanoob on a real pro team? Thats all i came back to say.

The majority of pro league teams can't compete with his team. They took nV to Game 5 and are improving. They will be ready to do big things at Dreamhack.

• Upvote (+1) 4