CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I remember having one of Royal 2's really late night streams on in the background and he was talking about how he positions his thumb on his right thumbstick. I wasn't really paying attention though and I said to myself  "eh I'll go back later and rewatch it" but obviously I forgot.

Man those could of been the wisest words in regards to aiming in Halo ever.

Royal 2 literally does not miss.

• Upvote (+1) 1

rXx7uOz.png

Am I stupid or does this actually make no sense at all?

EDIT; I'm stupid

Idk why so many people refuse to learn this lesson. Don't get cocky before you play (or finish) the game. You don't look cool when you win and you just look like an idiot when you lose. You're literally just pissing off the other team which makes them even more motivated to win.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well yeah, but a Smash player is really cheap compared to a LoL team. You get more bang for your buck sponsoring a single player in a tier 2 game.

I agree

yes. Literally nobody plays or watches Gears. All the sick MLG production in the world can polish that turd. Right now orgs should be focusing on CS, League, DOTA, Overwatch, RL, and personalities. 

lol you forgot CoD

I don't think that CoD is a tier 1 e-sport.

for console it's the only tier 1 E-Sport

for console it's the only tier 1 E-Sport

Well Console gaming has always been a joke . And been historically laughed upon.

Pro League got 10k viewers tonight, not bad!

we got a higher viewership and they built up a story for the match
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Pro League got 10k viewers tonight, not bad!

did you actually see it hit 10k? just curious cause i was really focused on the game and forgot to track viewers lol

i saw 9520, which is basically 10k imo

tonight was awesome

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well Console gaming has always been a joke . And been historically laughed upon.

Once again we agree, which is why I feel it's a waste for orgs to focus on console (looking at you Optic). PC is the future and console orgs like OG need to focus on that platform. I honestly believe that OG needs to drop two of the COD, Halo, and Gears teams and put that money into one badass PC team.

• Downvote (-1) 6

Once again we agree, which is why I feel it's a waste for orgs to focus on console (looking at you Optic). PC is the future and console orgs like OG need to focus on that platform. I honestly believe that OG needs to drop two of the COD, Halo, and Gears teams and put that money into one badass PC team.

OpTic Gaming is bigger than their e-sports, they began as a personality org and outgrew their e-sports now they have both the "personalities" and the top teams.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

There's a H5 survey that went out in case people are interested.

Yup its just about forge though.