CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

has nV pulling out of Gears been discussed?

Pretty sure they did it so they could afford their new RL team

Eco the most underrated player in H5

Who in the world underrates Eco? I thought it was pretty much a consensus that he's one of the best if not the best on that team.

• Upvote (+1) 7

people laughing at Mixer in the Halo chat but have no idea that Halo 6 and ALL XBOX1X exclusives will be exclusively streamed on Mixer going forward. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Yep, nothing cool EVER happens if you're an EG fan. Even when it looks like it's going to happen.

Literally every team I cheer for in anything does this to me, so I'm not surprised. I'm also a diehard Arkansas Razorback fan. Shit, even last year's NBA finals I decided to pull for the Warriors when they were up 3-1 and we all saw how that went down.

I was convinced I'd cursed Ogre 2 because I instantly became a Final Boss fan when I started watching Halo at the beginning of H3. :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sure they did it so they could afford their new RL team

My source just told me that exact thing. RL is the future and console shooters are the past. I truly wonder how much longer games like COD and Halo have a pro scene. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

has nV pulling out of Gears been discussed?

Gears is losing orgs now? Damn that sucks. I've also noticed the Gears 4 player count has fallen. It's below Star Wars Battlefront on XBL

If Str8 gets relegated. Do you think the Org will stick around?

Yes.

No way they will have a COD team and not a Halo team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gears is losing orgs now? Damn that sucks. I've also noticed the Gears 4 player count has fallen. It's below Star Wars Battlefront on XBL

Tbf they lost NV for Echo Fox. Not a bad exchange

yes. Literally nobody plays or watches Gears. All the sick MLG production in the world can polish that turd. Right now orgs should be focusing on CS, League, DOTA, Overwatch, RL, and personalities. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

yes. Literally nobody plays or watches Gears. All the sick MLG production in the world can polish that turd. Right now orgs should be focusing on CS, League, DOTA, Overwatch, RL, and personalities. 

Who are you and why the fuck didn't you mention Splatoon

• Upvote (+1) 7

And Melee

• Upvote (+1) 3

And Melee

to me Melee is a personality e-sport since it's just a single player and no teams