CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Kinda surprised when I see teams like TL not make their emblems their Org's Logo. If I were the Org owner I would probably make them. I think its helps the viewing experience as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Kinda surprised when I see teams like TL not make their emblems their Org's Logo. If I were the Org owner I would probably make them. I think its helps the viewing experience as well. 

It would probably be more confusing for the viewer when they see that EG, OG, TL, and NV have team skins while Splyce, LG, Ronin, and Str8 do not.

If only there were a way that 343 could solve that issue...  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 5

EG fucked it up at the end letting Penguin capping pit. Oh well another game 5 lost for EG

EG is really good at slayers lately. Imma predict a 50-48 win for EG

It would probably be more confusing for the viewer when they see that EG, OG, TL, and NV have team skins while Splyce, LG, Ronin, and Str8 do not.

If only there were a way that 343 could solve that issue...  :thinking:

Yeah, every pro Team should already have emblem's.... It should be one of the main Perks/advantages for the Orgs in Pro league. I don't get what takes 343 so long.  

Yeah, every pro Team should already have emblem's.... It should be one of the main Perks/advantages for the Orgs in Pro league. I don't get what takes 343 so long.  

Soon.™

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude it cost like 10 dollars, you are telling me that Team Liquid can't buy skins for their players??.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Dude it cost like 10 dollars, you are telling me that Team Liquid can't buy skins for their players??.

The players already have the skins.  Ace has been doing giveaways of TL skins for nearly a week on his stream.

The players already have the skins. Ace has been doing giveaways of TL skins for nearly a week on his stream.

So they simply don't care enough to put the emblem of the org that is paying them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

eden slayer is so dumb. the sniper has sight lines for pretty much the whole map

I know it's a bit of an unpopular opinion but i just dislike Game 5 slayers in this game. Especially when the sniper can headshot from 3 area codes away.

(Yes i'm aware on this occasion EG played the greatest sniper that ever lived, Lord Ace Windu.)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not gonna lie, Ego is a much better name than Eco. imo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Now I'm just waiting for Towey to upload the series so I can hear EG's reaction after the game 2

inb4 EG breaks my heart for the millionth time

Yep, nothing cool EVER happens if you're an EG fan. Even when it looks like it's going to happen.

• Upvote (+1) 2