CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The HCS Pro Player Handbook is a living document. Telling the twitch chat to "SMD" is now a perfectly permissible practice, and we encourage others to follow APG's lead. Any further questions can be directed here, where our 2 other team members are rigorously reviewing and digesting all community feedback. 

in APG's statement the D stood for Dick and not Dicks, therefore he is fined because we did not anticipate him saying it after his second match of the week.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just unlucky tbh, didn't think it was that big of a deal. On my stream I usually just say what's going on so people can stop speculating dumb shit and rumors start. Something to do with an MNDA and how it's supposed to be kept between ESL/players. Completely understandable, only reason I was upset was because it came a week after I originally streamed.

that's lame, but nice series today. looking forward to seeing what you guys can do moving forward 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ronin had the opportunity to take a risk on one of the many young am players out there. Str8 lost today, yes, but Kaotic was very impressive. Ronin could've had him. Instead, they opted for eL ToWn. It's the "safe" option, but when you're facing relegation (which features probably the best AM team we've seen), you can't really play it safe.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No shit

the problem is that a team of leftovers is still a team of leftovers. If you replace one leftover for another leftover, you are still left with leftovers, and nobody likes leftovers (outside of leftover Thanksgiving dinner).

• Upvote (+1) 5

the problem is that a team of leftovers is still a team of leftovers. If you replace one leftover for another leftover, you are still left with leftovers, and nobody likes leftovers (outside of leftover Thanksgiving dinner).

That's a lot of leftovers. 

If i were roy i would have thrown up after hitting that shot in a 49-49 situation.  my hands are shaking and im not even playing

• Upvote (+1) 3

leftover pizza is amazing

Never change TB. Made my morning very enjoyable

I'm sitting at a respectable -2,647,940.25 rep per post.

How did you get so many meg reps to begin with

leftover pizza is amazing

agree and disagree. There are some pizzas that are not good leftover no matter what and the leftover pizza in question must be baked again (preferably on a pizza stone at 450 degrees)

• Upvote (+1) 1