CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Talents"

You have had your account since February of 2014 and have accumulated 1211 +rep. That's 40 months. That's about 30 +rep per month.

I have had my account since August 2015 and have accumulated 12665 +rep. That's 22 months. That's about 575 +rep per month.

"B-B-but NavG" you stammer as the tears well in your eyes, " I b-barely even post here. Surely you would have the advantage despite the amount of time our accounts have been active".

You have accumulated 1211 +rep in 1202 posts. That's 1.01 +rep per post.

I have accumulated 12665 +rep in 3030 posts. That's 4.18 +rep per post.

I more than quadruple your +rep per post. You want to talk about talent? Lets talk, kiddo. Don't start something you can't finish.

jesus fucking christ

rfakx9A.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wow even higher than Navgs

Yeah but he has like a third of the amount of posts.

Meanwhile, I am averaging 4.199 rep per post with 5,024 total posts (21,098 rep).

NavG123, even with his penchant for shitposting that has been elevated to near masterpiece art quality, cannot compete with being

W04HVSy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah but he has like a third of the amount of posts.

Meanwhile, I am averaging 4.199 rep per post with 5,024 total posts (21,098 rep).

NavG123, even with his penchant for shitposting that has been elevated to near masterpiece art quality, cannot compete with being

W04HVSy.gif

I spent my first year making serious posts and saying the AR was OP and that the settings needed to be changed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is there NA pro league tonight?

Yes indeed.

starting at 4:30 PST (or 7:30 for those who live in the proper time zone)

Str8 vs LG

NV vs Ronin

Liquid vs EG

Splyce vs OG

Edit: F me, beat

I'm pretty sure that rep abuse is like 95% of our bans :uncledrew:

You have had your account since February of 2014 and have accumulated 1211 +rep. That's 40 months. That's about 30 +rep per month.

I have had my account since August 2015 and have accumulated 12665 +rep. That's 22 months. That's about 575 +rep per month.

"B-B-but NavG" you stammer as the tears well in your eyes, " I b-barely even post here. Surely you would have the advantage despite the amount of time our accounts have been active".

You have accumulated 1211 +rep in 1202 posts. That's 1.01 +rep per post.

I have accumulated 12665 +rep in 3030 posts. That's 4.18 +rep per post.

I more than quadruple your +rep per post. You want to talk about talent? Lets talk, kiddo. Don't start something you can't finish.

D6l8fu1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Beyond (hehe) the rep/post value there are other factors at play. Pro players have an inherent attribute of where posts are being auto repped by most community members. Then you also have the contributors that have carved out a niche posting style with a specific fanbase. Either way, there is a complicated dynamic at play and some have mastered it. 

One love to all.

jf1ghCT.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm pretty sure that rep abuse is like 95% of our bans :uncledrew:

The other 5% are Cooper and Frank :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 8

The other 5% are Cooper and Frank :simms:

We don't ban Frank, we are biased :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've been banned on 3 separate occasions.

Badass.

I need to be naughtier apparently.  0 bans :(

I didn't want to have to make that post but when youngins start to get uppity you have to remind them of their place.

Nah, you wanted to.

• Downvote (-1) 4