CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If one more so-called "meme" flow chart gets posted I'm leaving here and taking my talents back to Neopets.

"Talents"

• Upvote (+1) 1

You have had your account since February of 2014 and have accumulated 1211 +rep. That's 40 months. That's about 30 +rep per month.

I have had my account since August 2015 and have accumulated 12665 +rep. That's 22 months. That's about 575 +rep per month.

"B-B-but NavG" you stammer as the tears well in your eyes, " I b-barely even post here. Surely you would have the advantage despite the amount of time our accounts have been active".

You have accumulated 1211 +rep in 1202 posts. That's 1.01 +rep per post.

I have accumulated 12665 +rep in 3030 posts. That's 4.18 +rep per post.

I more than quadruple your +rep per post. You want to talk about talent? Lets talk, kiddo. Don't start something you can't finish.

Your dick is probably bigger too....

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Your dick is probably bigger too....

:kappa:

Dont gender NavG.  This is the internet.  I might be a 4'11" pasty white female...

Or 6'4" and fully tatted dude-bro

There are no options in between

• Upvote (+1) 3

You have had your account since February of 2014 and have accumulated 1211 +rep. That's 40 months. That's about 30 +rep per month.

I have had my account since August 2015 and have accumulated 12665 +rep. That's 22 months. That's about 575 +rep per month.

"B-B-but NavG" you stammer as the tears well in your eyes, " I b-barely even post here. Surely you would have the advantage despite the amount of time our accounts have been active".

I more than quadruple your +rep per post. You want to talk about talent? Lets talk, kiddo. Don't start something you can't finish.

DC3NP7bXUAg-WbA.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 7

But on a serious note, if you ever are faced with a decision on whether or not to throw a punch, here is the only flow chart you really need:

streetfighteriv-howtoken.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

"Talents"

V3U7t9p.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

The worst thing about this post is you are genuinely bragging about internet points but just hiding it behind sarcasm. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 20

The worst thing about this post is you are genuinely bragging about internet points but just hiding it behind sarcasm. 

Leave Lethul's doppelganger alone

• Upvote (+1) 5

Insult to injury you're about to get a months worth of rep off this post alone. I feel like someone needs to swing but I'm not sure who.

• Upvote (+1) 5

colbert-jaw-drop.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

Why is that EG is ranked higher than NV with the same win % ??

They probably did the same thing as me. Ordered the list by win ratio and then just used the teams position in the list as their league position. Its a bit more complicated to check if their ratio is the same as others and then change their league position accordingly

To add to the rep stats, I honestly doubt theres a way to track who reached a gold bar first, but I beat NavG by like half a day reaching Gold Bar status.

While I beat him to the 6000 rep or whatever a gold bar is, he has almost doubled mine despite us reaching it around the same time. Nav's in a league of his own.

• Upvote (+1) 7

**Reads post**

*Checks rep/post ratio*

Sobs uncontrollably. :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 2