CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You said you are from SD and it isn't a concern at all there.

Even though 25 seems like an exaggerated amount of fights to have witnessed, it is illegal regardless of the situation. 

Ok, from the people I'm friends with and know it's not a huge concern. And by it, I mean worrying about people pressing charges should they get hit once or twice. Whether or not it's illegal isn't really part of the conversation, it's whether or not it's reasonable to hit someone in certain situations. And I'm 29 years old, so 25 fights over the course of 15 or so years isn't that much, large majority was between ages 17-23(and I'm also not saying that violence was actually appropriate in all of those situations, especially in high school).

Why is that EG is ranked higher than NV with the same win % ??

not sure especially since EG lost to NV 3-2 on june 1st

Why is that EG is ranked higher than NV with the same win % ??

Either because EG has played less games or its actually a tie and they didn't feel like doing "1,2,3,4,4,6..."

Just because you guys can make a meme doesn't mean you should. There's a difference between memes and funny memes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

j5Bvo3W.gif

Let someone punch you first and there's a good chance you're not getting a chance to throw back. If somebody is being aggressive, putting their head against mines etc, I'm throwing one first. Any other opinion probably comes from people who have never had to fight. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why do so many people think violence is never the answer these days?

I'm not saying violence is never an answer, but whenever violence is a potential answer, there's usually an even better answer as well... like not physically assaulting someone at a video game tournament 

• Upvote (+1) 3