CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG had a steak going for a while on Coli Slayer until Splyce had a run near the end. Final score was 50-36 EG.

Please please dont add autos back. These settings are so much fun to watch

• Upvote (+1) 3

Roy choked with camo rail twice at the end

And here's him raging from earlier lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/BadPluckySkirretKreygasm

Tapping only calls out if he died or a guy is one shot. He rarely says anything else

To be fair, it's fucking infuriating when you pick up camo only to be 5-shotted by someone as though you're wearing a giant HERE I AM sign over your head...

• Upvote (+1) 1

he got kicked out of the event because it was his room, others were doing the smoking though

and Billy Clinton never inhaled

cdIeQV3.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Disagree. There's no high ground for A racist.

Perhaps resorting to violence temporarily places both parties on low ground- but history will side with the person who momentarily loss their cool, over the person who is always a racist asshole.

And im never a fan of judging people based on 3rd hand (or worse) hearsay. Weve all played that game and the message gets fucked up quick.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Roy choked with camo rail twice at the end

And here's him raging from earlier lol

https://clips.twitch.tv/BadPluckySkirretKreygasm

Tapping only calls out if he died or a guy is one shot. He rarely says anything else

ROY struggled in a couple of games, he gets tilted pretty fast. EG is si good at SH Plaza that yesterday they were winning playing 3v4 when lunchbox was lagging.

And I don't think that Tapping needs to call out more, ROY and lunchbox call out for everyone.

Words should never push somebody to commit violence no matter how shitty. As soon as you put your hands on somebody you give them the high ground

Why do so many people think violence is never the answer these days? I'm not saying go out and critically hurt people, but a punch to the face will do a whole lot more than ignoring or talking back.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

People who throw punches are pretty tremendous douchebags.

Completely depends on the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why do so many people think violence is never the answer these days? I'm not saying go out and critically hurt people, but a punch to the face will do a whole lot more than ignoring or talking back.

Yea the punch will get you a front row seat in front of a judge. Unless you are defending yourself from their physical violence, sticks and stones. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea the punch will get you a front row seat in front of a judge. Unless you are defending yourself from their physical violence, sticks and stones. 

I'm curious where you're from where you think that? I'm from South Dakota and that's not a concern at all. I know it's quite different when you get closer to either of the coasts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm curious where you're from where you think that? I'm from South Dakota and that's not a concern at all. I know it's quite different when you get closer to either of the coasts.

While I think it's noble that you want to speak for the entire state of South Dakota, there are plenty of people even in SD whose first reaction isn't to punch someone in the face if they get called a name. And there are also plenty of people who will press charges after being punched in the face...even in SD. 

Edit: Nebraska btw.

• Upvote (+1) 5

While I think it's noble that you want to speak for the entire state of South Dakota, there are plenty of people even in SD whose first reaction isn't to punch someone in the face if they get called a name. And there are also plenty of people who will press charges after being punched in the face...even in SD. 

Edit: Nebraska btw.

I never claimed to speak for all of South Dakota, and I especially did not say that punching someone should be your first reaction to being called a name. Look at what I said just 2 posts ago. Depends on the situation. And throughout high school and college there have been at least 25 instances where I've seen someone get punched, and only once did a person press charges.(They were dropped by the way.)

because a simple punch in the face could literally kill someone

Also because it's illegal

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because it's not 1956 or 1986! It's just not worth it these days. People don't stop when someone goes down anymore, laying boots to the face etc. You either win the fight and end up in jail for affray/manslaughter or lose the fight and end up in hospital or dead.

Plus youve got the gutless cunts who think they're hard because they've got a knife or a gun or at least phone the pigs if you beat them!

On top of being banned from competing in esports FOR LIFE! its Just not worth it!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Because it's not 1956 or 1986! It's just not worth it these days. People don't stop when someone goes down anymore, laying boots to the face etc. You either win the fight and end up in jail for affray/manslaughter or lose the fight and end up in hospital or dead.

Plus youve got the gutless cunts who think they're hard because they've got a knife or a gun or at least phone the pigs if you beat them!

On top of being banned from competing in esports FOR LIFE! its Just not worth it!

I'll agree that anyone that hits someone after they're on the ground are lowlifes. You never hit someone that's defenseless. 

I never claimed to speak for all of South Dakota, and I especially did not say that punching someone should be your first reaction to being called a name. Look at what I said just 2 posts ago. Depends on the situation. And throughout high school and college there have been at least 25 instances where I've seen someone get punched, and only once did a person press charges.(They were dropped by the way.)

You said you are from SD and it isn't a concern at all there.

Even though 25 seems like an exaggerated amount of fights to have witnessed, it is illegal regardless of the situation.