CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

1. He wasn't acting high and mighty at all.

2. I fail to see how. Seeing behind the scene was a huge reason people liked Bungie back in their Halo days (at least from what I saw). Seeing behind the scenes would give people a better understanding of what goes into the game, the people behind it, and allow fans to provide better and more constructive criticism when they have complaints.

And I'd argue they have done their jobs. Unless you can think of a more qualified dev to take over Halo?

Literally anyone else?

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG just 50-29 Splyce in Plaza Slayer. HOLY FUCK !!!!!!!!!

Tapping Buttons is scary good. Carrying the fuck out of EG this series.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Tapping Buttons is scary good. Carrying the fuck out of EG this series.

I hope he can make it to the LANs in the US , Tapping is the perfect fit for the twins

I hope he can make it to the LANs in the US , Tapping is the perfect fit for the twins

Hes perfect for any team. Dude can join most teams and make them better. Hes single handedly made EG relevant again.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

R2 and Shotzzy are the only players in the league that can be argued are as good or better than Snakebite; Brad looks like an idiot going after somebody much better than him when he was arguably the worst player on the worst team in the league.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

R2 and Shotzzy are the only players in the league that can be argued are as good or better than Snakebite; Brad looks like an idiot going after somebody much better than him when he was arguably the worst player on the worst team in the league.

You're missing very important context for his argument. He was saying that Royal 2 is propped up a lot by the strength of his team, which makes him seem much better than he probably would be on another squad, great shot or no. Regardless of that though, APG's tone suggested he was mostly just fucking around IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://twitter.com/RyanTowey/status/877380912660463618

Shotzzy has a lot more to prove to be put in the argument for best in the league imo.

APG only looks like an idiot if you don't consider their friendship. Anytime I see something like this between pros I just assume they're joking with each other. None of it is serious

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wasn't Karma banned from MLG for smoking weed in the hotel and the smoke detector going off and evacuating the building or something?

Edit: The real Karma, not that wannabe Optic Karma.

he got kicked out of the event because it was his room, others were doing the smoking though

And that twitch chat got crazy, apg called out royal 2s girlfriend, royal 2 proceeded to call out apg for getting beat up by a car

• Upvote (+1) 4

You guys are taking those twitch comments way to seriously.

It was all for jokes Roy was getting in on it too.

• Upvote (+1) 6

nV also 13-0'd OS tonight

nV have looked pretty strong since pro league. 

They 11-2'd TL the other night too

And I think they beat OG 9-4.

Hopefully if they keep this up they can win Atlanta.