CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Instead of taking the route of interacting with the community here and clearing it up, I guess I'll post what was just tweeted to me after my post lol

Doubt its possible due to MS but a behind the scenes/day in the life of series with a dev would be pretty cool. They can pick and choose what gets shown/what doesn't with ease. Or even a dev livestream thing like DE or Jagex do.

Maybe we could be introduced to the HCS Council and see behind the scenes how hard the dedicated team assigned to fixing MCC is working.

Hell, just do a "343 reads mean forum posts" if they wanna continue to cry about the community.

Rumor is he was saying some racist shit, so he deserved to get punched

Words should never push somebody to commit violence no matter how shitty. As soon as you put your hands on somebody you give them the high ground

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Doubt its possible due to MS but a behind the scenes/day in the life of series with a dev would be pretty cool. They can pick and choose what gets shown/what doesn't with ease. Or even a dev livestream thing like DE or Jagex do.

Maybe we could be introduced to the HCS Council and see behind the scenes how hard the dedicated team assigned to fixing MCC is working.

Hell, just do a "343 reads mean forum posts" if they wanna continue to cry about the community.

I just don't understand why they keep making games on Reach's blueprint when it's so easy to make a simple Halo for fans. The masses do not care about Halo. Hell they might again if it's anything like the masses favorite Halo 3. Seriously if they would give classic Halo one more fucking shot and actually try, the game would be easy as shit to make and make fans happy. Simplicity is the heart of Halo's soul. They don't get it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Beyond the Sticks thing sounds really cool! Hopefully it works well and it expands so more teams could go and they could have a little "Pre-LAN" tournament before the actual tournament with like 4-6 teams

"Oxygen Supremacy isn't a top team. They're not even a pro team!" - :lxthul:

Reminds me of this guy on twitch I was arguing with. He maintained that Ryanoob was not better than anyone on EG and that EG (even before the TB change) was better than OS.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Can't believe we've been talking about lifetime bans and no one's linked this gif yet

giphy.gif

L'chaim! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know much about Kaotic, what's he like?

Will he fill in with the lack of slaying ability and power weapon control?

Rumor is he was saying some racist shit, so he deserved to get punched

What went down?

It's hard to not follow Lethul. Most of the HCS club seem content to just talk within their discord channels being too cool for us.

It's hard to not follow Lethul. Most of the HCS club seem content to just talk within their discord channels being too cool for us.

We are the nerds in the forums
  • Upvote (+1) 1

We are the nerds in the forums

get deleted

• Upvote (+1) 5

EG is about to scrim Splyce , it's their 4th night scrimming in a row, wtf is going on .

They really want to not be 7th/8th I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 5

EG is about to scrim Splyce , it's their 4th night scrimming in a row, wtf is going on .

2gre is lookin like a good coach

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm honestly so surprised that EG has scrimmed 4 nights in a row that I'm convinced that the only reason they did so is because they're about to take a week long break from scrimming.