CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we crowdfund this FFA tournament? Jesus I'm about to be out of a job and I'll chip in for it.

Seems like it's just a local thrown together so fans can meet with the devs and play halo5.

Why crowd fund something like that?

• Upvote (+1) 8

We've got an unexpected EU/NA match-up to look forward to this week:

:D :glasses:

Luminosity might as well just search matchmaking - same result :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

1.) What's your name?

2.) How old are you?

3.) What city were you born in?

4.) When did you first get into eSports?

5.) Why would you say you follow eSports?

6.) What's your mother's maiden name?

7.) Do you have an occupation related to eSports? If so, what is it?

8.) How would you say your friends and family perceive your eSports hobby?

9.) What was the name of your first pet?

10.) Do you feel as if you have been able to balance your eSports hobby well within your social life?

11.) What street did you grow up on?

Keep it to 70 words or less.

Also, and this isn't really relevant, but I noticed that you chose to make admin names on this website red. Would you say that this is because red is your favorite color?

newman-laugh.gif?w=650

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG is winning slayers and losing strongholds now (in a single scrim i know) what kind of world am i living in?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thinking about how good is Ogre2 scouting talent, the original Ogre's Totz was Him, Saiyan, Tapping and Shotzzy all of them are doing really well in Pro League

It gets even crazier when you consider when 2gre was dropped for Lethul, EG was scrambling to find a 4th player and 2gre was out scouting these gems.

Obviously EG ended up going with Commonly and Suspector, two solid players, but I don't think there's any question that 2gre found three more talented players way before anyone else. Makes you wonder what would've happened had EG picked one of them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hello Gents.

Sorry I've been away for a while. Between work and dad life, it's been a really busy year. But I have managed to at least pop in from time to time and upvote some dank memes. Thanks for those and keep em' coming.

Anyway...

I had a dinner party with some friends this weekend and two of the girls I invited happened to find the :simms: spinning head from worlds. Fun times ensued and pictures were taken.

@@TheSimms you dog you.

UKwgclR.jpg

Oh my good pal st3ak. Miss you buddy (no homo)

• Upvote (+1) 1

It gets even crazier when you consider when 2gre was dropped for Lethul, EG was scrambling to find a 4th player and 2gre was out scouting these gems.

Obviously EG ended up going with Commonly and Suspector, two solid players, but I don't think there's any question that 2gre found three more talented players way before anyone else. Makes you wonder what would've happened had EG picked one of practiced with them.

ftfy

Obviously EG ended up going with Commonly and Suspector, two solid players, but I don't think there's any question that 2gre found three more talented players way before anyone else. Makes you wonder what would've happened had EG picked one of them.

they'd have got sucked in to the EG negativity, blamed for the problems and it would have stunted their growth.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not sure Naded is better than Str8 Sick, unfortunately.

That ALG team for Worlds 16 was simply composed of players who understood and exploited the nerd meta (with full radar and ARs no less) more quickly than the other pros. To me, those 4 peaked at Worlds 16 relative to the field. I don't think it would be a successful squad now.

*Single elim

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gaskin is in the process of moving on.

Simms has now started the process of moving on.

Good on these guys for not getting trapped in the swirling fire of Halo esports at the moment.

They deserve a scene that's blooming.

no wonder i havent seen simms around here much. next thing you know it'll be @@Wonderboy

office3.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

anyone with half a brain is planning their exit strategy

i think im gonna become a CoD and rocket league shill

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hot fix is out

1  Fixed an issue where players could crouch into a wall and not take damage from a Plasma Grenade
2. Fixed an issue where players could fire multiple shots in rapid succession and bypass the intended weapon fire rate

This download is approx. 1.3GB in size and is rolling out now to both platforms.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hot fix is out

1  Fixed an issue where players could crouch into a wall and not take damage from a Plasma Grenade

2. Fixed an issue where players could fire multiple shots in rapid succession and bypass the intended weapon fire rate

This download is approx. 1.3GB in size and is rolling out now to both platforms.

are we up to 200 GB yet?

Ol' half-brain over here aint going anywhere

:fire:  :ace:  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1

anyone with half a brain is planning their exit strategy

i think im gonna become a CoD and rocket league shill

Rocket League is amazing, their social media team even RT's out community tournaments :)

• Upvote (+1) 7

Rocket League is amazing, their social media team even RT's out community tournaments :)

that esport is going to be huge

i've been thinking about picking up a mid level team because i've always wanted to start an org

• Upvote (+1) 3