CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd have to agree. A friend of mine bought a pack of skins on Titanfall 2, and it was like 20 skins but it gave skins to the titan and pilot and weapons? If I'm getting that correct.

Yep. You can get everything individually or get everything in a bundle - You decide the skin and for which element you want it on (Pilot, Titan or Weapon), you decide how much you wanna spend.

Not like fucking Halo 5, you fucking spend $9 and you could get permanent emblem and a bunch of clone microwave helmets.

"Another reason to buy Xbox One X is that you can watch 4k TV from a Spartan's visor."

KZsObxF.jpg

I was sooooo salty when I got all three skins for this helmet... lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

How cool would it be if each state had a microsoft store FFA tournament or something like that, or like some sort of 4v4 if you could get enough people

How cool would it be if each state had a microsoft store FFA tournament or something like that, or like some sort of 4v4 if you could get enough people

This past weekend there was a Halo 5 tourney with Detroit vs Toronto. Would be pretty cool to see more stores get involved with that.

Yep. You can get everything individually or get everything in a bundle - You decide the skin and for which element you want it on (Pilot, Titan or Weapon), you decide how much you wanna spend.

Not like fucking Halo 5, you fucking spend $9 and you could get permanent emblem and a bunch of clone microwave helmets.

"Another reason to buy Xbox One X is that you can watch 4k TV from a Spartan's visor."

KZsObxF.jpg

I was sooooo salty when I got all three skins for this helmet... lmao

I think its fair to say that those Tf2 skins are just bunch of different camo textures. Unless they added in something more.

I hope 343 realizes that nobody that plays competitive cares about REQ packs. Even I lived in Seattle I might not show up - it's a colossal waste of time, especially considering how much 343 has ignored the FFA community.

• Upvote (+1) 1

fixed now I think

You bastard, how dare you point out that obvious glitch.

You know who got Micro-transactions right? Titanfall 2.

IMO, It's like one of the best games in terms of micro transactions. What do you think @@CyReN ?

Thanks for the reminder, need to pick up Ronin Prime

Is Commonly Str8's 4th or did they pick up someone else up? I only heard Hamy was a sub.

I find it interesting that the more EG scrims, the better they do. Strange concept, I know

They still look sloppy.

It angers me watching lunch shoot. You can only go so far with a player that can't win 1v1s, and struggle to finish clearly weak players

• Upvote (+1) 1

What are platinum REQ packs? Did they add different ones to Halo 5 since I've stopped playing?

edit: yall made me go to halowaypoint to see if platinum reqs were a thing. I'm done.

Overpriced garbage :)

Can we crowdfund this FFA tournament? Jesus I'm about to be out of a job and I'll chip in for it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Can we crowdfund this FFA tournament? Jesus I'm about to be out of a job and I'll chip in for it.

There's no need to crowdfund it, its just a store tourney for locals. Not a big deal. It would be cool if the prize was like a Halo 5 controller or something but oh well - I'd turn up and play regardless of the REQ pack prize, just for the experience of a store LAN. It's a good use of your day if you have nothing else to do. I highly doubt any pros will attend.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The only time I've ever bought anything micro-transactiony is for CLG and OpTic skins. Nothing else for me, especially in H5 is worth spending money on (not including other team skins)