CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why are you guys acting like that FFA tournament is so important? holy shit chill out 

the prizes are lame and seem really cheap, but i agree idk why it's a huge deal

they could still give people something better than some REQs tho

• Upvote (+1) 7

Random thought. All due respect to Str8 Sick but it's too bad Ronin dropped Naded originally. That team could have been old ALG with Spartan instead of Cratos. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Random thought. All due respect to Str8 Sick but it's too bad Ronin dropped Naded originally. That team could have been old ALG with Spartan instead of Cratos.

Str8 sick is better than spartan
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1.) What's your name?

2.) How old are you?

3.) What city were you born in?

4.) When did you first get into eSports?

5.) Why would you say you follow eSports?

6.) What's your mother's maiden name?

7.) Do you have an occupation related to eSports? If so, what is it?

8.) How would you say your friends and family perceive your eSports hobby?

9.) What was the name of your first pet?

10.) Do you feel as if you have been able to balance your eSports hobby well within your social life?

11.) What street did you grow up on?

Do you love this shit?

Are you high right now?

Do you ever get nervous?

Are you single?

I heard you fucked your girl, is it true?

You getting money?

You think them people you with is with you?
  • Upvote (+1) 8

EG scrimming 3 nights in a row now!

They played great in that Coli CTF.

Has anyone else noticed that Lunchbox NEVER does well with Rockets yet obtains them frequently? Just a little quirk I noticed, he's doing well tonight otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why are you guys acting like that FFA tournament is so important? holy shit chill out 

Because it's absolutely necessary for the Halo community to be outraged at everything 24/7

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Because it's absolutely necessary for the Halo community to be outraged at everything 24/7

WHAT A RIDICULOUS THING TO SAY. HOW DARE YOU. PATHETIC. GO BACK TO COD. HALO 1 IS THE BEST.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What are platinum REQ packs? Did they add different ones to Halo 5 since I've stopped playing?

edit: yall made me go to halowaypoint to see if platinum reqs were a thing. I'm done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find it interesting that the more EG scrims, the better they do. Strange concept, I know

You might be on to something
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Guys no one is seriously upset by the ffa. The line about de-escalating tensions within the community was silly and is easy to make fun of but in all honesty, i hope these become a thing. Next step is to introduce pro points and allow AMs to earn points to get to lans

What are platinum REQ packs? Did they add different ones to Halo 5 since I've stopped playing?

Pack with 3 Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary Permanent Items. Cost $4.99/20k RP.

Pack with 3 Rare, Ultra Rare, Legendary Permanent Items. Cost $4.99/20k RP.

Yeah, I just went to Halowaypoint to see if it was a real thing. I just hope people don't actually buy this pack with real money. 343i really need to stop with microtransactions. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, I just went to Halowaypoint to see if it was a real thing. I just hope people don't actually buy this pack with real money. 343i really need to stop with microtransactions. 

You know who got Micro-transactions right? Titanfall 2.

IMO, It's like one of the best games in terms of micro transactions. What do you think @@CyReN ?

• Upvote (+1) 3

IMO, It's like one of the best games in terms of micro transactions. What do you think @@CyReN ?

Haven't tried MP yet sadly.

I'd have to agree. A friend of mine bought a pack of skins on Titanfall 2, and it was like 20 skins but it gave skins to the titan and pilot and weapons for only 2.99? If I'm getting that correct.