CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There is a Twitch API, someone could write code to ping the Halo channel when its live every 5 minutes and record the viewers.

mhmm, i use sullygnome and twinge

the problem with using the API is it's hard to grab an accurate peak (because sometimes it only hits peak viewers for 30 seconds - 1 minute)

if someone could find out a way to record peak viewers that would be a life saver

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im sure this has already been said a few times but in the weekly update they said any Halo 6 info wont be anytime soon. And we all know how long "soon" can be.

Im sure this has already been said a few times but in the weekly update they said any Halo 6 info wont be anytime soon. And we all know how long "soon" can be.

I think the common consensus is that we'll either see a fast tracked announcement to launch timeline, with both happening next year, OR that we won't get our first teaser until a year from now and release in 2 years plus change.  

Titanfall 2 >>> Any Other Console FPS. ( In regards to Aiming and the options)

Titanfall 2 Campaign >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Seriously, so underrated.

^These. Titanfall 2 has taken the majority of my play-time since it's launch. The campaign and MP are the most fun I've had in years. The only issue is that there's not a large skill gap in MP, but I understand that because it's not meant to be competitive.

That said, destroying everything with my Gen 14 clad-black Ronin never ceases to be a blast.

i need to check it out. your last recommendation (alien iso) was an absolute  masterpiece

Also this. Huge fan of the Alien franchise and Iso never ceases to terrify me. The Xenomorph AI is the best I've seen

so i was looking at the source code for "beyond the sticks" thingy from millenial esports and it looks like they might just be offering GFX design work or something...

view-source:http://bts.millennialesports.gg/

i hope i'm wrong

They are just using a template from what I can see... wouldn't read into it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whoever designed the fucking aiming system in H5 never needs to touch a shooter again. It's completely atrocious and makes me feel like I am a 4 year old touching a videogame for the first time. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Whoever designed the fucking aiming system in H5 never needs to touch a shooter again. It's completely atrocious and makes me feel like I am a 4 year old touching a videogame for the first time. 

You probably just described the person who designed it tbh

• Upvote (+1) 2

You probably just described the person who designed it tbh

:ace:

Fwiw, bound said in lunchbox stream he's not on abcde anymore because he can't.go to atl

Yeah Monstcr has been running with them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I get it guys it isn't chess, but stop trying to downplay every other game on console that isn't Halo.

So if it's not halo criticism is "downplaying" and something to be stopped?

If it's halo criticism (and even some personal attacks) it's just honesty, deserved, and even needed?

I'm not saying you're wrong about the halo stuff it just seems oddly inconsistent

• Upvote (+1) 8

Fwiw, bound said in lunchbox stream he's not on abcde anymore because he can't.go to atl

Who?

the future

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if it's not halo criticism is "downplaying" and something to be stopped?

If it's halo criticism (and even some personal attacks) it's just honesty, deserved, and even needed?

I'm not saying you're wrong about the halo stuff it just seems oddly inconsistent

It's just annoying to see people just downplaying other games like that at the top level, of course we are going to be more critical about Halo because this is a Halo fan site than any other game. We will do our best to moderate posts on the forum in a timely manner, if you feel something has crossed the line don't be afraid to hit us up or use the report feature so we can look into it.

Basically it reminds me of when a sports reporter called a MLB player slow a few years back and got his ass handed to him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So with their being a Halo tournament AND an H1Z1 tournament at Dreamhack in July, which one is Ninja going to play in? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So with their being a Halo tournament AND an H1Z1 tournament at Dreamhack in July, which one is Ninja going to play in? 

people still care about H1Z1? 

• Upvote (+1) 3