CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It sucks to see OpTic go out early. It is nice to see the competition in CoD being so close together, it makes it much more interesting not knowing who is going to win all the time. 

Yeah, but then you have to ask yourself why the competition is closer together. Lower skill gap + random gunfight wins

• Upvote (+1) 2

How can you people complain about H5, and watch that shit lol.

not everybody likes the same thing?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Instead of ripping another console esport, support it. We are already looked down on, stop trying to act like you are better - we aren't.

I just hope that each of these tourneys can help push each console TO and game to be better each year.

Good stuff LG and MLG this weekend!

this. the success of gears and cod dont lower halo, but raise the bar of what we should offer. i wish it actually put pressure on hcs to step up. i know we have two dreamhacks incoming but if next season is like this one, its gonna be a rough ride

• Upvote (+1) 1

not everybody likes the same thing?

You guys say that you hate Halo becasue its far off the original formula, and then proceed to praise CoD and whatever that is, i dont understand what is even happening in the screen.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You guys say that you hate Halo becasue its far off the original formula, and then proceed to praise CoD and whatever that is, i dont understand what is even happening in the screen.

COD is a different beast from Halo and offers a different experience. 

It's not that hard to understand, if there's an esport on we might watch it. I haven't enjoyed CoD multiplayer since BO2, but it's fun to watch the best at it with the new games. MLG and CWL have done a great job making a mediocre title a great viewing experience - along with kickass tourneys and content to follow too.

Halo has failed in a lot of these departments, we aren't saying negative stuff about Halo because it feels cool or whatever backwards reason makes you think we do.

There are legitimate gripes why we continue to slide downward year after year. I would assume most wish Halo was in the same spot as Gears and CoD right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The entire CoD community hates IW, but we can certainly appreciate the production level MLG has consistently offered all year, as well as a crazy ending to a game in the grand finals.  

It's also really, really easy to understand what happened in the clip, come on kiddo.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

most agree that h5 has what it takes to be a great game but we still have a broken shooting experience and a poorly run pro scene. cod has some weird shit i dont get or like, but the viewing experience is amazing and there is no issue with the code of he game. it makes it fun to watch bc *gasp* mlg knows how to pull people in and keep/attract viewers. i will never buy this game, but i will watch it

The entire CoD community hates IW, but we can certainly appreciate the production level MLG has consistently offered all year, as well as a crazy ending to a game in the grand finals.

It's also really, really easy to understand what happened in the clip, come on kiddo.

I had to watch like 3 times to get it. People kept dying insanely fast, and jumping really high and it seemed like someone was wearing like an overshield??

You guys must have like no type of attention span if you couldn't see LG up with 1 second left to score in a HILL based gametype and Splyce held them off and made the comeback. 

It's like you guys are completely unaware how King of the Hill (It's called Hardpoint in CoD) works lol. I know some of you guys downplay CoD because you don't like it, but come on, don't act like you couldn't tell what happened there. 

I love KotH, don't get me wrong, but I feel like Hardpoint is so much more exciting to watch. That game was fucking insane.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got the jist of it, I just didn't think it was that big of a deal. If preferring Halo 5 clips to that is hyping it up than so be it lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love KotH, don't get me wrong, but I feel like Hardpoint is so much more exciting to watch. That game was fucking insane.

Hardpoint is the best. Doesn't matter what the score is you can always make a comeback.