CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It sucks to see OpTic go out early. It is nice to see the competition in CoD being so close together, it makes it much more interesting not knowing who is going to win all the time. 

I love Puckett.

You love him even more when you realize he's the exact same person when he's not in front of the camera. He's a really good dude.

• Upvote (+1) 4

He's got a mic set up, he's vlogging. 

Yeah the Rodeo mic is really good. Hope he puts out OGRE2 level of content. 

You love him more when you realize he's the exact same person when he's not in front of the camera. He's a really good dude.

Puckett's awesome.

Well they aren't GAMURs anymore. 

Dot Esports. 

lul

Yeah, like the Gamurs guy tweeted (not sure if it was shared here or elsewhere)... they didn't expect to make money off esportswikis, but they expected the loss to be something like 60-70%, not 99%.

giphy.gif

You love him even more when you realize he's the exact same person when he's not in front of the camera. He's a really good dude.

Yep, when I worked events in 2011 he was incredibly nice. Glad to see him still around.

One more day until the Millennial Esports Halo announcement, what do you all think it will be?

One more day until the Millennial Esports Halo announcement, what do you all think it will be?

idk tbh, i'm afraid to get my hopes up

What the fuck was that. Was that the equivalent of someone "contesting" or getting in a hill at like 1 second or something.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What the fuck was that. Was that the equivalent of someone "contesting" or getting in a hill at like 1 second or something.

the screen was full of stuff, i think is like a stronghold thingy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't follow CoD, is he their equivalent to Royal 2?

(Be sure to check my username, I'm pretty sure I logged into the right account for this post.)

If you mean the best player in the game then yeah  :kappa:

the screen was full of stuff, i think is like a stronghold thingy.

Hardpoint is like koth with a rotating hill.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 Rippin CoD actually had a good run and beat some good teams. They should be proud tbh of their run as their first time as a team. I know T2 was at the venue and apparently he was rippin into refs and stuff which is funny. 

I see you

No idea. Nor do I care. When gun battles have no dynamic to them, who the fuck cares who out shoots who. 

I'm legit pissed off how good CoD is doing when the game is pure entry level fisher price shit. God damn it Bungie why did you make Reach

"Let me alienate COD fans and people who enjoyed Reach in the same post"

• Downvote (-1) 1

No idea. Nor do I care. When gun battles have no dynamic to them, who the fuck cares who out shoots who. 

I'm legit pissed off how good CoD is doing when the game is pure entry level fisher price shit. God damn it Bungie why did you make Reach

It's fun to watch and can get pretty crazy. Also, it's not Bungie's fault for what's going on now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1