CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It just hit me that Cratos did all that work to steal a pro seed and he got dropped anyway, damn.

#Justice4Cratos?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lets just say this...

When a caster was asked who he would have picked for a 4v4 CoD All Star match... He said he would have picked 8 Formals.

Was it Maven? Maven has the biggest hardon for Formal. His casting bias is worse than T2.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Was it Maven? Maven has the biggest hardon for Formal. His casting bias is worse than T2.

Maven's a bigger shill for Formal than Greenskull is for 343.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

i'm pretty sure maven isn't allowed to be alone with formal anymore.... not since the incident...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Yes, it was Maven LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love to see a CoD player screech like an animal during an interview.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'd love to see a CoD player screech like an animal during an interview.

Accident neg.

2gre's comm's as a coach are really good.  Not over bearing, stresses important things that can be applied to all players, such as like when they had 3 dead he said "get off BR get off BR" so the entire team knows to leave that spawn open and also that that is where the other team will be spawning.  Seems simple but i really like that, especially the way he communicates it.  He talks to the whole team so theyre organized and are working together.  another example is "play around camo, keep camo alive" or "last guy is underpass, leave carbine open"

At a LAN this is even more important because he'll be able to see all four screens at once and his ability as a force multiplier will be heightened. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

this ranking system and MM system is seriously so frustrating.. the 1 game i play every few months i just match people like 3 classes above me and just get demolished, just not fun

• Upvote (+1) 1

Come back Formal.  We miss you.

nvAPEJZ.png

CoDs easy money. He has to try in Halo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anyone know how to fix a controller stick that keeps moving by itself? I open it up and there doesn't appear to be anything broken, but the left stick will move forward or backward unless I hit crouch twice.

Anyone know how to fix a controller stick that keeps moving by itself? I open it up and there doesn't appear to be anything broken, but the left stick will move forward or backward unless I hit crouch twice.

It happened to me, I had to buy a new one.

Is the stick getting stuck or are the contacts under the stick dirty or damaged?

Did Huke to cod just because more likely?

Slasher also posted this after a lose, I don't know if it's already posted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoDCompetitive/comments/6hwh5c/slashers_newest_excuse_for_nv_underperforming/

https://twitter.com/EnVy_SlasheR/status/876285516152397824 

and maybe. Huke turns 18 October 21st according to CoD esportspedia which means this time might stick for IW and then reform for WW2. If that's the case its a lot likelier.