CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I consider myself to be pretty "hip" but... what does this even mean?

it's pretty much a catch all term the halo community uses, it can mean a few different things

it comes from the expression "milking it"

in my instance i was trying to express that it's probably nothing worth getting excited about

inb4 ME tries to start running paid tournaments

• Upvote (+1) 1

Milk it for all it's worth big boy.

This is sig worthy lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

Come back Formal.  We miss you.

nvAPEJZ.png

thb i would rather have enable back

• Upvote (+1) 2

He was an overrated player with a mediocre shot who only won championships off the back of his teammates who did the real dirty work. Formal is basically the Michael Jordan of Halo.

edit: haters will downvote

He won one championship, the rest of his wins were AGLs.

Just another instance of Richie Heinz, Kingmaker.  :simms:

Id love to know if MLG are open to selling the rights to the OG names i.e. Final Boss etc

Id love to know if MLG are open to selling the rights to the OG names i.e. Final Boss etc

if i ever win the lottery thats the first thing i would want to buy and then try to start my own esports team.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have 12 coins! Nothing huge but not bad!

Frankiefourshots: I'll let you know re: FB hoodie. Could probably help you get a one off print from our vendor

Get one for me too please!

Final boss should never be an org. It should remain that moment in time where it was a dominant halo team. I don't even like it went on without 2gre to begin with.

Stk should be the org if 2gre wanted to start one

• Upvote (+1) 5

Those Halo 3 placements say he was bad. :lxthul:

He only went to Anaheim 2009 I'm pretty sure so idk where those other event placings came from

Final boss should never be an org. It should remain that moment in time where it was a dominant halo team. I don't even like it went on without 2gre to begin with.

Stk should be the org if 2gre wanted to start one

i believe 2gre and Ola wanted Instinct to be FB but something to do with how rosters work and stuff, they had to be instinct

He only went to Anaheim 2009 I'm pretty sure so idk where those other event placings came from

can you stream or something, no pros are streaming

Str8 just made the champ bracket.

Interesting to note, there's more viewers on mlg than twitch

• Upvote (+1) 1

i believe 2gre and Ola wanted Instinct to be FB but something to do with how rosters work and stuff, they had to be instinct

yeah i think it was cause Ola/ogre2 left vcix/fis to join roy/lbx instead of the other way around

So... Formal only one 1 event ? (H4 doesn't count)

2. he won the MCC first tournment

• Upvote (+1) 3

1) the hate from the same 3 insanely jealous people whenever MLG is running a baller event is really fucking tiresome. Stop it. Nobody gives a shit about some mistake they made in 2012 that they never repeated.

2) i watched a formal stream during blops 3 where he played halo, CoD then CS and was shitting in all of them. If its a FPS he can probably be a pro in it.

• Upvote (+1) 5