CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People must be bored because we seem to have turned 180 degrees and are now attacking MLG?

This place sometimes....

Great show yesterday at Anaheim, can't wait to watch today (your doing something right when people who have no interest in IW and no allegiance to the teams are tuning in)

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

ESL should be doing videos like these during the week instead of waiting until pro league night to let people know of changes

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just want the MLG Pro Circuit back for Halo. It was awesome back in the day and it would probably be even better now 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Those contracts, as Kyle knows, had minimum guarantees and performance/sales targets to get to the million. There was no money unpaid from the guarantees but that is correct that not all the milestones were hit: i.e. we didn't sell enough sponsorships together on a reciprocal performance laden agreement.

Thank you for putting that to rest

i get that, but for some reason people react to criticism of MLG by bringing up 343. It's total whataboutery, yeah 343 are abysmal at times, but MLG have screwed up many times before.

The thing with mlg is that when they say theyll do better, they actually do. Look at what gears and cod have and tell me you dont want that for halo. Yes cod is a bigger game but gears and halo have similar populations so we could be as big is not bigger than gears. Yes esl can do great but they havent brought that to halo. I want mlg partly because of their past with halo but mostly because of what they are doing now

Literally all 4 major north American sports lol.

NFL, nba, MLB, nhl.

They all have exclusive marketing deals for just about anything you can imagine.

"Name any sport where they are not required to wear the same thing when playing"

Fucking read, bro?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anybody wanna give a short summary of why we hate Greenskull? Buddy just quoted a tweet of his and I figured some of you more informed people could give a better summary of how he's a shill

Anybody wanna give a short summary of why we hate Greenskull? Buddy just quoted a tweet of his and I figured some of you more informed people could give a better summary of how he's a shill

He thinks that 343 has catered to the competitive community and ruined halo 5. I dont hate him but his opinions are flawed

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think anyone hates him. Dislike is probably it.

As for him, he comes off as incredibly fake at times and is basically a Halo fanboy no matter what happens to the series from what I've seen. He had a stint where he didn't think fondly of the competitive Halo community. Once 343i got on board he flipped his opinion overnight and now enjoys it I think? His soap-box tweets on the community as a whole is pretty inaccurate and cringe too.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Type of well know guy who uses his influence in community to hype up everything 343 even if it is something so pathetic like HWC 2017 "campus".

"Name any sport where they are not required to wear the same thing when playing"

Fucking read, bro?

?

How would that further your point?

Major leagues are very strict about sponsors and smaller sports leagues are often even more strict.

I remeber playing junior hockey and the entire league was only allowed to wear one brand of gloves.

Your point just makes no sense.

Watching this call of duty stream anyone know how str8s team is looking

Looks like they are in Losers round 6, gonna play Lethal. (open bracket)

Just saw this ... LOL.

$270,000 well spent!

For the record, a very very small percentage of that "270k" actually made it to the Halo side of things.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Watching this call of duty stream anyone know how str8s team is looking

been playing pretty well tbh. 

Also @@Clap bet you're happy you bought litecoin when you did? I hope you held onto it! 

For the record, a very very small percentage of that "270k" actually made it to the Halo side of things.

A shame.  They should really have dumped all their money there like Microsoft doesn't.

been playing pretty well tbh.

Also @@Clap bet you're happy you bought litecoin when you did? I hope you held onto it!

I have 12 coins! Nothing huge but not bad!

Frankiefourshots: I'll let you know re: FB hoodie. Could probably help you get a one off print from our vendor

• Upvote (+1) 2