CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I used to wear shorts under my shorts for a while when I was younger. BUT I had a good reason for it. I really liked to wear those "authentic college team basketball shorts" but they didn't have pockets, so I wore shorts with pockets underneath. I felt like a genius.

That is genius  

• Upvote (+1) 3

I used to wear shorts under my shorts for a while when I was younger. BUT I had a good reason for it. I really liked to wear those "authentic college team basketball shorts" but they didn't have pockets, so I wore shorts with pockets underneath. I felt like a genius.

That is genius

Otherwise known as "Pleasure me pockets"....

Anybody who has watched every season of Project Runway with Michael Kors as a judge knows what im talking about..........

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sucks that Str8 is pretty much guaranteed Relegation now. I'd like to see them lose Commonly and try out VicX or maybe some AM players.

My predictions for next week and the final summer pro league standings

OG: 7-0 (21-5), beats Splyce (3-2) and beats TL (3-1)

Splyce: 6-1 (20-8), loses to OG (2-3) and beats LG (3-1)

nV: 4-3 (17-11), beats Ronin (3-0) and beats Str8 (3-0)

TL: 4-3 (14-13), beats EG (3-2) and loses to OG (1-3)

EG: 3-4 (15-14), loses to TL (2-3) and beats Ronin (3-1)

LG: 3-4 (11-17), beats Str8 (3-2) and loses to Splyce (1-3)

Ronin: 1-6 (8-20), loses to nV (1-3) and loses to EG (2-3)

Str8: 0-7 (5-21), loses to LG (2-3) and loses to nV (0-3)

• Upvote (+1) 5

What did it say? He deleted the tweet

Oh no you already forgot

og too op but i would love to see a splyce or liquid upset

Yeah I was a little conservative with my predictions - a Splyce upset is definitely possible and I would love to see one

On the topic of bias of Halo casters...

No one used to complain that Puckett casted events while he was employed by the company that owned Final Boss, Carbon, and Triggers Down.

No one complained when Sundance would occasionally step into casting booth to weigh in on teams and predictions or cast a game or two, when he is a co-founder (and now CEO) of the league that paid pro team salaries and stipends and owned some teams in the league.

:thinking:

Oh that's right, no one complained because it doesn't fucking matter and has zero impact on the matches themselves.

A big difference is that I don't think Puckett or Sudance ever came across as biased in the same way that T2 sometimes does.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when @@arglactable complains about people with rotating bullshit in their signatures and you got a bunch of rotating bullshit in your signature

En8Gmr9.gif

The dude complains about everything.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The depressing part is he is right more often than not. even if the tone does grate on me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're complaining about him complaining while I'm complaining about your complaining in agreement with mikefaces complaining. 

Complainseption. Never ending cycle of complaining........343 fix the fucking sniper

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, dude genuinely seems like a guy who's bitter about everything in life and probably comes off in real life as condescending as he does here.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lmao. This is a Halo forum. Your options are either complaining about the piss poor state of the game and its competitive scene or pretending everything is fine. It's fairly obvious which of the two you've gone with. Whatever floats your boat, bud.

:simms:

Piss poor state to you. This is the best Halo since H3.
  • Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

> Forum posts define personalities

I like to imagine you are a wise whale who loves Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 1