CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

T2 looks like he's about to tell us about how climate change caused the loss after dying on the Titanic....

• Downvote (-1) 3

Ummm what is this shorts meta I missed out on? 

When asked about one weird fact about himself, Renegade proceeded to say that he wears shorts under shorts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's really hard not to have stats at the top of the team when you're teaming with Heinz + 2 other people that play selflessly around you (Hamy/Rayne, Ace/APG).

But fact of the matter is, those 3 have seen more success with someone less stat-focused (Eco) and someone similarly stat-focused (Renegade) which suggests maybe Danoxide has some room to grow.

That's what I'm thinking. The slayer with 3 "support" players should be getting most kills on the team.

For me he plays on his own a little bit too much on his own, and when you comapre Eco and Renegade to Danoxide, both players are very calm, calculated and very good OBJ players.

So replace Danoxide one of the best slayers in the game for a slayer? Ok....

Because Dan gets kills, great shot maybe one of the best in the game, but I don't think his play style suits Heinz or Rayne. I'd rather pick up two slayers who might not be as good as Dan at slaying but better at objective work and with power weapons. Dan is also a player that likes to go off hype and adrenalin, the rest of the team doesn't.

Edit: I apologize for the English, typing on phone

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wasn't. I thought they were more closely matched than that. I mean game 2 was 50-49.

That's a little thing I like to call... S L A Y E R

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now EG doesn't scrim until next Monday. It's so sad to know they could be better but they refuse to practice.

• Upvote (+1) 3

LG did the exact same thing E6 did to Stellur.

i want to wait and get the full story but ninja's chat last week/week and a half has been saying that vic was retiring. ninja is pretty honest on his channel so i'll take them at their word since the same thing was repeated throughout the week. why vic didnt play yesterday or today i dont know. i'd love to see someone on that team come in and explain

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can someone fill me in on what happened with Victory and LG? Been away for awhile.

Seems like LG killed him off the team.

Went to pick up APG but couldn't get him as Ace already left for TL.

So they need to wait for next transfer period.

Both teams not playing with the player that seems to be leaving.

LG apparently messed up request for Sub.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was anyone not expecting a 3-0 there?

Him \/

Eg might not win another series.

Although to be fair he said "might"

Him \/

Although to be fair he said "might"

I don't think I've ever a taken one of his posts seriously to be fair.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can someone fill me in on what happened with Victory and LG? Been away for awhile.

LG dropped Victory X for APG even though this was an illegal move as Str8 had already had 1 roster change (Ace leaving for TL). To bypass the rules, they used a sub this week instead of playing with Victory since they can't officially drop him for APG until the next roster transfer period, which is next week for some absurd reason. The rules state that a team can only sub if a player is unable to play. However, Victory was able and willing to play this week, but LG forced him not to (against the rules) and ESL let it slide. Numerous pros and Ogre 2 have been tweeting #Justice4Victory in protest.

This is what E6 tried to do to Stellur, they tried to bench him but ESL didn't let them.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Huke being one of the best players and NV aren't good enough as it is. Why would a top player in possibly a better team leave to join a team that just lost their best player.

The only team better than Envy (over the past 6 months) is Optic. Not only are they a T2 team, but they're also one of the biggest and most stable orgs in halo/Console Esports. 

I think they'll have their eyes set on someone better than Danoxide.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has 343 at all addressed blanks yet?

They are "gathering film and passing it on".

• Upvote (+1) 5