CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Str8 is a mess, btw. lmao. Danoxide deserves better. nV Danoxide maybe?

And peep the boy Falcated going 17-10. Baller.

Danoxide to NV if Huke leaves might be the best situation for both parties.

Danoxide is a decent player but just doesn't fit that team at all.

The worse pick up of H5?

Str8 offer a lot of support but Dan seems the kind of player to play for 1v1s

I'd much rather prefer str8 get behind Dan and get other players to team with him. Make him the face of Halo str8 rippin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I doubt Huke's going to leave anytime soon IIRC on stream it was said his birthday is in Oct so he'll probably stick around for the next 2 tournaments and then switch back to COD.

This break seems like a tactic to slow down EG's momentum 

:lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd much rather prefer str8 get behind Dan and get other players to team with him. Make him the face of Halo str8 rippin.

Str8 have to something like that. I'd personally build around Rayne and Heinz, get some slaying power in that fits around them, some good power weapon players

Maybe it's jsut me but I don't see why out of all of the Pro's in the Scene NV owuld go for Danoxide to replace one of the best players in the game. 

I don't think Danoxide is near that caliber of player.

Hes by far Str8s best player. Danoxide carried Panda Gaming and now is carrying Str8. What makes you think he isn't one of the best players in the game? His stats are always at the top of his team.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So I don't have any social media accounts, has 2gre tweeted any salt today about t2/str8?

Str8 have to something like that. I'd personally build around Rayne and Heinz, get some slaying power in that fits around them, some good power weapon players

So replace Danoxide one of the best slayers in the game for a slayer? Ok....

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe it's jsut me but I don't see why out of all of the Pro's in the Scene NV owuld go for Danoxide to replace one of the best players in the game.

I don't think Danoxide is near that caliber of player.

Huke being one of the best players and NV aren't good enough as it is. Why would a top player in possibly a better team leave to join a team that just lost their best player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After that 3-0, I wonder how Rayne is feeling right now.

Huke being one of the best players and NV aren't good enough as it is. Why would a top player in possibly a better team leave to join a team that just lost their best player.

Huke would be a devastating loss, but Ola, Mikwen, Snipedown is still a pretty damn good core.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic gave all of their energy to EG

• Upvote (+1) 1

The current construction of this Str8 roster is worse than OG last summer.

• Upvote (+1) 4