CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know he plays MM with them, but that's a huge difference compared to actually teaming with someone. If he was indeed serious, that certainly speaks to the skill that Sab must have.

Sabinater is legitimately very very good right now.  I could see him at least getting a chance with pros, the way hes been playing and improving lately it would make sense to see if he can continue this trend and improve to a pro level when he plays with a pro team

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sabinater is legitimately very very good right now.  I could see him at least getting a chance with pros, the way hes been playing and improving lately it would make sense to see if he can continue this trend and improve to a pro level when he plays with a pro team

There's no shortage of good AM talent. Everybody on ABCDE is pretty great too and there's a lot of other sick players in those open cups. Str8 def has options for a fourth and I don't think it should be commonly since they need a more slay heavy team to hang.

This whole thing is weird.

This Twitter thread makes it seem like Victory wanted to play but knew that LG was planning on playing without him anyways. I wonder if Victory's tweet last night that said something like "I will be playing tomorrow :)" was bc he wanted to make it clear that he was available to play and that LG would be breaking rules by playing without him. If LG couldn't play with aPG who is joining them soon, I don't understand why they wouldn't just go ahead and play with Victory?

trying to piece all this together...

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

This is what happens when you don't practice for nearly a week I don't know why nv thought putting in EG levels of effort was a good idea.  :kappa:

According to the rules, Victory should have been the player LG played with tonight as long as he made himself available. LG played with Ryanoob instead even though Victory was available to play.

#JustESLThings

The rulebook is a living document that happens to have a stroke every now and then. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

nV's worst gametype coming up, 3-0 incoming

This might be fake news

• Upvote (+1) 2

The rulebook is a living document that happens to have a stroke every now and then.

"The Code is more like guidelines than actual rules."

Captain Barbosa

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are people that would argue that Ola is better than Shotzzy? Who are those people? 

I think you're right when you say he's fun as shit to watch. Perhaps it would be easier to declare him the most entertaining H5 player.

I said I wished nV would drop Ola for Shotzzy a ways back and it was all "but muh team chemistry".

Anybody who disagreed with this is slowly going to look dumber and dumber as he keeps getting better. Who clipped that Fathom flag run?

• Upvote (+1) 1

To clarify on what Frosty said about Shotzzy, he said: "Shotzzy is the best player in pro league so far" or "Shotzzy's been the best player in the pro league" or something to that effect. I think he was actually being serious, as well. At the age of 15, Shotzzy has absurd potential if he sticks with and continues improving in Halo. He's definitely LeBron if we're talking about how LeBron was covered coming out of high school. So far I think he's lived up to the hype.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I said I wished nV would drop Ola for Shotzzy a ways back and it was all "but muh team chemistry".

Anybody who disagreed with this is slowly going to look dumber and dumber as he keeps getting better. Who clipped that Fathom flag run?

It was Huke who was slacking this series. Cuyler seems to be putting in as little effort into Halo as possible; Mikwen might have been right about him returning to COD when he turns 18.

To clarify on what Frosty said about Shotzzy, he said: "Shotzzy is the best player in pro league so far" or "Shotzzy's been the best player in the pro league" or something to that effect. I think he was actually being serious, as well. At the age of 15, Shotzzy has absurd potential if he sticks with and continues improving in Halo. He's definitely LeBron if we're talking about how LeBron was covered coming out of high school. So far I think he's lived up to the hype.

He's 16 btw

It was Huke who was slacking this series. Cuyler seems to be putting in as little effort into Halo as possible; Mikwen might have been right about him returning to COD when he turns 18.

Huke is going to be 16 years old forever
  • Upvote (+1) 1

redRIrJ.png

As much as i hate every person on that halo 2 final boss squad this is just another level of salt

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6