CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sure all 15 of those people will manage.

Actually, I care about actual competitive Halo, which is why I make fun of this embarrassing dumpster fire of a competitive game. As a bonus, it amuses me when people like you get triggered by observations of fact.

:salt:

*insert mocking spongebob because I can't attach images for some reason*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are you still here? You've made your opinions about Halo 5 and the future of Halo very clear; you constantly deride competitive halo, and your pessimism is usually ridiculed. It wasn't as bad when you just hung around general discussion, but now you're more active in this thread where you just come in and shit on all of our interests and opinions.

Ummm... Maybe ignore his opinions for once because they're not going to change anytime soon. You're just perpetuating the 'pessimism.'
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Came in the Halo Loot crate. It is a bunch of Halo related stickers

Loot crate just looks like landfill to me. 

Ryanoob is showing that he's less prepared to compete in the pro league than we all say he is.

Too soon

• Upvote (+1) 5

This might be a dumb idea, and hindsight is 20/20, but I would have liked to see Str8 Sick pull out that empty sniper at the end there to scare LG into staying put.

LG had no way of knowing he was empty but if they'd seen Str8 Sick scoping they definitely would not have made that hard push to nest IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I am actually more excited to watch T2 cast Str8 due to the connection.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Will be tough watching Giantbomb at Night and Pro League at the same time.

#eworldproblems

---

Hmm, different gametypes for different series seem like a compromise in the competitive integrity. Sure it's more entertaining for us, but I don't see how it's fair. 

• Upvote (+1) 1