CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who coaches LG? I know Skeptical did in Daytona.

Hoax

• Upvote (+1) 4

As of today I no longer manage Halo EsportsWikis, as my contract (and the contracts of everyone else involved with EsportsWikis) was terminated by GAMURS.

Not sure what'll happen to the site and content now.

I just used that today actually. Thanks for keeping it updated for so long man. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wrong. They could totally do what Fallout 4 did. Announce and release in the same year. 

This would be nice, especially if they announced at something like HWC 2018, then had a beta leading to E3. But, and that's a big but, this has been the case with 0 halo Games to date with the exception of MCC, and a beta for that makes little sense.

No one streamed the scrims, and the only person who was going to stream (lunch) had their scrim vs str8 canceled

mfw people STILL think honeymoon phase scrims matter

Honeymoon phase is a myth. Every good team in halo has been good right away. Honeymoon phase got bandied around after lethul used it to sully optic after they played them close in a beyond tourney.

Also it sucks you won't be doing the site anymore. Beyond should just buy it and run it. It's too valuable to lose.

What ORG were they on before?

They didn't have one. They just formed recently. Study was recently dropped from eg
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Honeymoon phase is a myth. Every good team in halo has been good right away. Honeymoon phase got bandied around after lethul used it to sully optic after they played them close in a beyond tourney.

It's a common term in things outside HCS, I didn't get it from Lethul lmfao

But yeah, it happens all the time. A new team forms, does really well for its first couple scrims and falls back down to earth after a week.

• Upvote (+1) 7

They didn't have one. They just formed recently. Study was recently dropped from eg

What would you considered them? Top 6/8/12/16? Im clueless when it comes to COD.

It would be really vibey/fun to have Ninja, Tripppey and Ryanoob on the same team, I'd watch the heck out of those scrim streams

It's too valuable to lose

Halo EsportsWiki is pretty much single handedly the reason I know what happened before I started following Halo. Made getting into Halo easier and watching matches all the more better because I knew a little bit about the players history

It's a fantastic resource, literally containing 14 years of info

• Upvote (+1) 5

As of today I no longer manage Halo EsportsWikis, as my contract (and the contracts of everyone else involved with EsportsWikis) was terminated by GAMURS.

Not sure what'll happen to the site and content now.

tenor.gif

Beyond to get its own halo wiki inc?

What would you considered them? Top 6/8/12/16? Im clueless when it comes to COD.

There's a lot of good established teams ahead of them, and they just formed like a week ago. They won't sniff top8. If they got top12 it's an accomplishment.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

So have the rosters locked already or is there still time for team changes?

was cratos really bad or is el town really good?

Cratos was really really bad. I remember scrims where his k/d was .69 while his teammates hovered around 1.0

So have the rosters locked already or is there still time for team changes?

I would assume they are locked since ESL tweeted the new changed rosters.

Sucks when there are no scrims to watch. Still haven't seen any benefits for teams that don't stream their scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dope news regarding Str8 Rippin expanding into CoD. I was wondering when they were going to become a multi-esport team. RL next?  :kappa: