CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

nice!

Considering the history, this is extremely cool to see.

Honestly makes me wish other old-school halo team names could be brought back as orgs. Obviously this one is special because T2 is running things, but like Ogre 2 getting involved with an FB org would be sick. Just another way to keep MLG's history alive through current titles.

The only thing I don't want to happen is for Str8 to end up being remembered as a CoD org instead of an old-school Halo team =/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think Xbox has finally won at E3 over Sony for the first time in this generation.

Nothing from them made me want to turn my ps4 on. Maybe days gone

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Xbox has finally won at E3 over Sony for the first time in this generation.

Horizon DLC looks dope as fuck.

Nothing really made me want to turn my xbox on either though, one of the most disappointing E3's I can remember all around.

Battlefront is the only game I am sold on

• Upvote (+1) 3

idk if anyone saw the multiplayer trailer for WWII, but if Halo doesn't step their shit up immediately, CoD is going to steal their whole fanbase. Holy shit CoD is back.

• Upvote (+1) 2

idk if anyone saw the multiplayer trailer for WWII, but if Halo doesn't step their shit up immediately, CoD is going to steal their whole fanbase. Holy shit CoD is back.

Hoping we didn't see anything because they are going back and redoing Halo 6 in a classic way. Probably not but one can dream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That was multiplayer? I thought it was campaign wow

• Upvote (+1) 4

Horizon DLC looks dope as fuck.

If the best thing from your conference is dlc then youre doing it wrong

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the best thing from your conference is dlc then youre doing it wrong

I'm ecstatic about just about everything they showed. It was a great conference. I was just referencing something coming this year as opposed to 2018

• Downvote (-1) 2

nice!

Yoooo that's so sick. Never thought I'd see the Str8 brand go outside of Halo. Congrats @@Tsquared

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping we didn't see anything because they are going back and redoing Halo 6 in a classic way. Probably not but one can dream.

That ship has sailed, H6 will have sprint , ADS and advanced movement.

so far this e3 has sucked donkey balls. No Halo, No Last of Us, No Red dead 2, No bloodbourne. idk how some of you are saying it's been a good conference. i mean we already knew scorpios specs lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm ecstatic about just about everything they showed. It was a great conference. I was just referencing something coming this year as opposed to 2018

Sorry I had to neg you but they showed off zero new exclusives besides a Shadow of Colossus remaster and the PlayStation VR titles. Everything was either multiplat or shown at PSX/last year's E3. 

so far this e3 has sucked donkey balls. No Halo, No Last of Us, No Red dead 2, No bloodbourne. idk how some of you are saying it's been a good conference. i mean we already knew scorpios specs lol.

Apparently they were supposed to show off The last of us 2 because The Verge published an article on it, but removed it quickly as it was probably embargoed. 

So if T2 is coaching, does that mean he's not casting anymore?

Or are they playing the matches without a coach?

So wait, the little surprise was pissing off Halo War 2 fans? LOL

For those that don't know, Halo Wars 2 has a season pass and they promised single player content with it. So they just announced this new expansion that everyone has to pay for, even season pass owners. There has been no news about the upcoming single player DLC yet (besides the classic we will tell you soon bs for those with the season pass). Halo Wars 2 itself isn't doing the greatest, why piss off more of the fan-base?

I guess Awakening The Nightmare is a fitting title for where we are now as a Halo community and franchise.

Wait. As an owner of the hw2 season pass, i still have to pay for that firefight thing ? What a fucking joke. I will never play that shit again, Wow. I can't believe this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know contracts are required but it must really suck being a player wanting to focus on the game but being distracted with contracts. Especially at such a young age for most

Once Destiny 2 and the new CoD are out, there will be no doubt about Halo 5's unimpressive population. It will be dead.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So if T2 is coaching, does that mean he's not casting anymore?

Or are they playing the matches without a coach?

T2 was listed as the coach before this as well I believe. I'm pretty sure they just play with no coach.

you mean Bonnie Ross's tweet yesterday, saying that H6 is looking good and is currently being worked on by 343?  Of course H6 is in the works, what else would 343 be doing ... how is the franchise dead in the water when they said months ago there would be no Halo news at this E3 lol

Halo 5 is on a serious downturn both in casual and esports context. The last few events have had pitiful attendance, even with pretty big prize pools and decent locations. Combine that with the confirmation that there will be no new game until at least 2019 and you have a dead franchise.

So there's a solid chance at this point that we won't even be seeing a new Halo game in 2018. Either that or the H6 beta is simply delayed until next year, which might mean too little dev time to make substantial changes.

So like every other game beta which is like a month before the game releases
  • Upvote (+1) 1