CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So Tom French is speaking at the Xbox thing today. Since its much smaller than the briefing, maybe we'll get h5 news? Any kinda news really. :(

It's hard to pretend like it doesn't hurt at least a little bit.

9q4CxGi.png

Thank you for not telling them I was on RS3.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So about "HW2" esports, when is that happening? Or did Major Nelson screw up his speech.

Glad to see Dreamhack get more exposure.

So about "HW2" esports, when is that happening? Or did Major Nelson screw up his speech.

Glad to see Dreamhack get more exposure.

I think Major Nelson just screwed up. The most painful thing as an HCS fan is when Larry asked Kiki where to go online to find more info about Dreamhack and it took her a moment to figure out what to say. Shows how much thought goes into halo.gg  :mj:  To be fair to Kiki though, HCS is not her department, ske7ch probably should have jumped in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doubtful. Pretty sure there are plenty of games on the BC page that aren't BC

90% certain that they were in the line-up for the initial reveal of BC. It means nothing.

So at this point I'm pretty dead set on going back to COD. This WW2 looks good and will be the first time I've played cod since the original black ops. They at least know that hardcore gamers want bare bones gameplay again. Wake me when Halo follows suit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So at this point I'm pretty dead set on going back to COD. This WW2 looks good and will be the first time I've played cod since the original black ops. They at least know that hardcore gamers want bare bones gameplay again. Wake me when Halo follows suit.

I wouldnt be so certain until they actually show it later today. From what I understand, it could very well be a class based shooter. We'll see

I wouldnt be so certain until they actually show it later today. From what I understand, it could very well be a class based shooter. We'll see

That classification doesn't mean much in an FPS where you can still kill a player in less than 0.5 seconds. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

So wait, the little surprise was pissing off Halo War 2 fans? LOL

For those that don't know, Halo Wars 2 has a season pass and they promised single player content with it. So they just announced this new expansion that everyone has to pay for, even season pass owners. There has been no news about the upcoming single player DLC yet (besides the classic we will tell you soon bs for those with the season pass). Halo Wars 2 itself isn't doing the greatest, why piss off more of the fan-base?

I guess Awakening The Nightmare is a fitting title for where we are now as a Halo community and franchise.

We've been fucking with halo 5 players for almost 2 years now...and now its your turn hw2 fans!

Dan Ayoub let me down one last time, how nice of him. Im usually so god damn forgiving with halo shit. But this decision can go fuck itself. Im so god damn pissed. MAKING IT REAL GOD DAMN HARD TO STICK WITH HALO. Halo Wars 2 was a good ass game, damn shame.

Victory X is online, his main went AWOL which means hes signed into another account.  nV and LG are scrimming at 9, so if hes playing on a smurf, i assume hes not scrimming with LG because he would just play on his main.  Maybe playing with str8 instead of commonly tonight

That classification doesn't mean much in an FPS where you can still kill a player in less than 0.5 seconds. 

While I agree that it wont mean much, if WW2 is based on 5 different classes I'll be hesitant to buy it. This is coming from someone who has been playin CoD since CoD 3. If it is a traditional CoD, I'll hands down buy it on release, but if it class based... I'll wait at least a few months to see how it plays out. It will have to have rave reviews and my friends will have to love it to convince me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Election chaos is finally over, it has been a fucking hectic month. Someone fill me in as I've missed about 200 pages.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm such an illiterate peasant at times. 

I'm a writer and that happens to me lol

All i care about for OG xbox backward compatibility:  Can i play H2 customs with my friends?  No because that version of Live is shut down? Oh then fuck it i don't care.

Bruh, Knights of the Old Republic is too lit to pass up

Respectful to infused? That's a scary team

Fixed  :simms:

you are confusing surprise with disappointment

that 18 months would be a lot more tolerable with something to look forward to

"Looking forward to" is quite strong phrasing to use lol

So wait, the little surprise was pissing off Halo War 2 fans? LOL

For those that don't know, Halo Wars 2 has a season pass and they promised single player content with it. So they just announced this new expansion that everyone has to pay for, even season pass owners. There has been no news about the upcoming single player DLC yet (besides the classic we will tell you soon bs for those with the season pass). Halo Wars 2 itself isn't doing the greatest, why piss off more of the fan-base?

I guess Awakening The Nightmare is a fitting title for where we are now as a Halo community and franchise.

Honestly I don't know how they think this is gonna fly. Those who paid $20 extra for the Ultimate Edition of HW2 have gotten some extra leaders, which are cool in the sense that they appeal to the players' nostalgic sides, but add little to the gameplay, and 2 missions which haven't been shown. That's not much. 

We've been fucking with halo 5 players for almost 2 years now...and now its your turn hw2 fans!

Hey at least we didn't have to pay extra to get screwed over with H5.

Been away for a couple weeks; can anyone fill me in on any team changes real quick?

Been away for a couple weeks; can anyone fill me in on any team changes real quick?

Ace and Rayne trade

Vic X might have left LG

aPG waiting to join LG

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ace and Rayne trade

Vic X might have left LG

aPG waiting to join LG

Thank you!

Bye

• Upvote (+1) 5