CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it confirmed that the Xbox One is going to be using pretty much the same emulator that 360 has for OG? Meaning, the titles on that list are the only ones (as of now) that will be playable? Hopefully the X1 helps with all the performance issues, but there's a good number of original games that aren't on that list that I would love to see again.

All games that you can buy on the Xbox Store seem to be a part of it for now. I'd imagine they'll probably expand the library 

All games that you can buy on the Xbox Store seem to be a part of it for now. I'd imagine they'll probably expand the library 

oh your sig

reiku doesn't watch competitive halo, he just claims he does and says random shit all the time

Why is every code name better than the final product.

Scorpio -> Xbox One X

Project Morpheus -> PS VR

Neo -> PS4 pro

Project Natal  :kappa:

I can't find anything on the website store, I can only see a list of the BC games and the only picture displayed is Crimson Skies. I try to filter by Original Games and nothing happens. I can find the info for 360 games but I can't see anything for OG. Where are you looking?

I don't get why Rayne wanted to be on Str8 unless LG didn't want to make a move till after Rayne was traded. LG seems like a better roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't find anything on the website store, I can only see a list of the BC games and the only picture displayed is Crimson Skies. I try to filter by Original Games and nothing happens. I can find the info for 360 games but I can't see anything for OG. Where are you looking?

This is going off a tweet 

This is going off a tweet 

Gotcha, yeah I think it's way to early to tell what games will be offered. I assumed it would be mainly the ones that are compatible on 360 itself.

2 posts in a row? Only because Halo is coming back to its roots! 

GUESS WHAT GUYS? WE BACK! GOTTA GO AND PREORDER XBOX JUAN X ASAP!

:stern:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been confirmed already you can choose system-link and play online customs.

Whether or not the H2 serveres are brought back for Matchmaking though is an entirely different story.

Play online customs?  Where was that confirmed at?

THE FIRST AGE OF EMPIRES REMASTER WAS JUST ANNOUNCED BUT NO H3A EH? LOOOOOOOL IM DONE.

So AOE, CoD:MW, and Brood War are all either getting a remaster or have gotten a remaster. Yep 343 still reigns supreme as the most idiotic and ignorant developer of all time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's been confirmed already you can choose system-link and play online customs.

Whether or not the H2 serveres are brought back for Matchmaking though is an entirely different story.

???

• Upvote (+1) 1

???

I wonder if it's possible to have a packet tunneling system like XBC run on Xbox One.

2 posts in a row? Only because Halo is coming back to its roots! 

GUESS WHAT GUYS? WE BACK! GOTTA GO AND PREORDER XBOX JUAN X ASAP!

:stern:

WTF? Dan Ayoub?

???

System-link is how players can connect with other users using the Xbox One online system. 

Like the tweet was just linked

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Victory really was dropped?!?!  Why does this always happen to him when hes playing well.  I hope he can get picked up by a good roster or LG just sticks together because thats some bullshit lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

System-link is how players can connect with other users using the Xbox One online system. 

Like the tweet was just linked

What exactly do you mean by that? Is there another tweet detailing more of it because I couldn't find much in this chain. There's a subtweet about games purchased on your 360 (original xbox games) will transfer so I assume a high majority of the original list going to be part of this. I know you can use system link right now to LAN say Shadowrun on 360 and on Xbox One or play online with the two platforms but the servers are still up.

Idk why but it sounds like you are saying that if I hopped on an original xbox game, and went to system link I would find my friends xbox's as if it was XBC and they were hosting a lobby. I hope that is the case but I cannot find any info in that tweet about this.

• Upvote (+1) 2