CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

yeah, which was the strawpoll, but we found out they're not changing it.

Wait, so APG is not going to LG now?

Wait, so APG is not going to LG now?

no idea how much I can talk about it but the rules aren't changing. There's another roster period coming up next week though for a few days

no idea how much I can talk about it but the rules aren't changing. There's another roster period coming up next week though for a few days

damn this is so confusing. so we just opened up rosters then will lock rosters to just open up rosters again?

Oz5rmnN.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll be there! Should be an awesome event.

Do you accept 1v1 invites? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll be there! Should be an awesome event.

Hmmm. Is Halo 5 still the game that's going to be played?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

System-link LAN for H1/H2 at H5 events is now a real possibility (won't need CRTs, can use existing monitors); like maybe an after-hours or Sunday afternoon thing, a mini-tournament in addition to the main H5 event

I remember when MCC was announced everyone was wishing 343 would do CE/H2 tourneys. CE 2s on Fri/Sat & H2 4s on Sat/Sun.  Best we get is someone setting up a side station for fun, 0 chance they have any actually tournament for CE/H2/H3

I didn't think anything could be more underwhelming than the Microsoft E3 conference but bravo to Bethesda for not only having the most underwhelming conference but also announcing mods as microtransactions in Skyrim and Fallout

Splyce 8-5eg

I didn't think anything could be more underwhelming than the Microsoft E3 conference but bravo to Bethesda for not only having the most underwhelming conference but also announcing mods as microtransactions in Skyrim and Fallout

Most boring show so far but Wolfenstein looked cool.

CoD is showing multiplayer Tuesday. Campaign tomorrow.

Splyce 8-5eg

Most boring show so far but Wolfenstein looked cool.

CoD is showing multiplayer Tuesday. Campaign tomorrow

They also announced a new Dishonored and Evil Within 2. 3 new games isn't bad considering it is just one company. Miles ahead of EA's stupid bullshit imo.

They also announced a new Dishonored and Evil Within 2. 3 new games isn't bad considering it is just one company. Miles ahead of EA's stupid bullshit imo.

I thought the evil within 2 trailer was trash. Very trite and predictable

After that conference it feels like Microsoft are distancing themselves from Halo.

Not because of the lack of announcement (343 just didn't have anything) but because Halo was always the mascot for Xbox and it no longer seems that's the case.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Though I could be wrong but I do believe that most games shown today were slated for 2017 or early 2018. I do believe Phil Spencer had said that this would be the year that they weren't going to have any Halo or Gears. But I do find it alarming that there wasn't even a trailer shown for the next big installment. 

Let's be real, the general gamer is sick of Halo. Maybe it's absence was Microsoft trying to get people to miss it

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe H6 isn't ready to be shown off to the public. I would rather wait to see a great game than a rushed shitty cgi trailer. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe H6 isn't ready to be shown off to the public. I would rather wait to see a great game than a rushed shitty cgi trailer. 

Literally all I wanted was an acknowledgement that it was at least in the works. Just 5 seconds of a dark screen with the Halo theme and a logo with the number 2019 at the bottom. As of now the franchise is officially dead in the water.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Literally all I wanted was an acknowledgement that it was at least in the works. Just 5 seconds of a dark screen with the Halo theme and a logo with the number 2019 at the bottom. As of now the franchise is officially dead in the water.

Yeah, if they're working on it and they're confident of a year they will be able to release it in (which surely isn't that hard) they should have announced it like this.

Especially given they later went on twitter to literally confirm it was in development.

It's just amateur

• Upvote (+1) 4