CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

System-link LAN for H1/H2 at H5 events is now a real possibility (won't need CRTs, can use existing monitors); like maybe an after-hours or Sunday afternoon thing, a mini-tournament in addition to the main H5 event

I think you mean replace them as the main event.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe it's just time I get into other games now. No matter how bad it has gotten we always stuck around hoping to get that great halo gameplay back. Time after time we ride 343 for their mistakes and try to give them feedback but the game is only half the way we want it to be. I can probably just move on now, knowing it won't get better. I can finally accept that Halo was a great franchise once and I'll cherish the H1 - H3 days. Maybe one of these new IPs will be great and refreshing. For now I'm just going to follow the Pro Scene and probably spend my Gametime elsewhere. If only I knew what I know now, I would have stopped playing after h3.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd rather watch a system link og h2 tourney than a h5 tourney at this point

Shit, I'd be more than happy if we never moved on from OG h2. I can't remember exactly which tournament it was, maybe Philly 05 that had halo 1 2's and halo 2 4's. Probably my favorite event of all time.

Edit: Unless that was the slayer only tournament. Can't remember for sure, just remember seeing halo 1 and halo 2 at the top level in the same weekend was epic.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't let 343 killing Halo distract you from the fact that ESL are literally changing the rules to allow Str8 to make 2 roster changes but refused to change the rules when Cratos was stealing a pro seed.

What is it about Halo that is attracting these terrible companies??

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anybody here actually going to Dreamhack Atlanta? Moving to Charlotte NC and Atlanta's not that bad a drive... plus I've never been to a Halo event before so about to grab a viewing pass  :ace:

• Upvote (+1) 3

What is it about Halo that is attracting these terrible companies??

Might have something to do with the terrible game and the terrible game developer. 

Don't let 343 killing Halo distract you from the fact that ESL are literally changing the rules to allow Str8 to make 2 roster changes but refused to change the rules when Cratos was stealing a pro seed.

343 may have killed halo but they gave us the best memes

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't let T2 here this kind of talk.

this is probably a troll post but the rules aren't being changed. They sent all the teams and managers a strawpoll on if the rules should be 1 or 2 roster changes but the rules just aren't being changed right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this confirmed?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Oh shit son

holy fuck

side note: why do i still read yt comments, when will i learn....

• Upvote (+1) 1