CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i was hyped for h1 and h2 backwards compatibility and then someone reminded me that you cant even play 360 h3

it's not gonna happen bois  :stressed:

I feel like they will. I mean what would be the point of backwards compatible OG games if you couldn't play with anyone

How long before fuzion frenzy becomes an eSports?
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Original Xbox backwards compatibility is interesting. Being able to play halo ce & 2

Its odd how no one is talking or asking about this there, you'd think this is something you'd lead with instead of crimson skies or whatever (but considering how MCC went I don't blame them).

But even people there talking about what games they want to see/they hope for, Halos not brought up at all I've seen. Anyone?

I feel like they will. I mean what would be the point of backwards compatible OG games if you couldn't play with anyone

Yeah but we have H2 on MCC exactly as it was 10 years ago.

Also sounds expensive

• Upvote (+1) 1

Time to pull Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike out of the back closet.

Time to pull Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike out of the back closet.

Tropic Thunder <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's funny that 343 has confirmed themselves over and over again that there will not be a new Halo game at E3 yet the trust in them is so low that people are still disappointed that there actually wasn't.

I wasn't expecting a new game but I did expect SOMETHING

You guys think anthem will be anything like horizon zero dawn?

Tropic Thunder <3

You mean Island Thunder, and I have that on Steam  ;)

Guys i think i got it. They reversed Halo 6 to classic formula so they had to postpone the announcement to E3 2018.

This is my hope. They saw how much people like the COD WW2 announcement and thought they would also go back to roots...which meant nothing currently in H6 was showable. Probably also trying to find a marketing person for campaign that can make a trailer without flat out lying

• Upvote (+1) 3

"H2 servers being brought back" is going to be the new H3A isn't it?

It's not happening.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

halo ce didnt play *that* well on the 360, but h2 played really well.

half the excuses for not playing h2 on tunnel link is that they don't own their 360s/og anymore. if every1 could cross play over all 3 boxes, there could be a 2nd revival of xbc (not xbc literally). The only quesiton now is if you could download the updates

You mean Island Thunder, and I have that on Steam  ;)

LOL That's what I meant! I literally just got done watching Tropic Thunder so that's what was on my mind when i was typing it out.

Unless they bring back H2 online servers I doubt it

Exactly. Not to mention CE didnt have XBL....

Exactly. Not to mention CE didnt have XBL....

System link working like a charm tho

• Upvote (+1) 2

Time to pull Star Wars: Republic Commando out of the back closet.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I could see MS enabling online for OG games through whatever black magic they are using. H2 may be possible again.

System-link LAN for H1/H2 at H5 events is now a real possibility (won't need CRTs, can use existing monitors); like maybe an after-hours or Sunday afternoon thing, a mini-tournament in addition to the main H5 event

• Upvote (+1) 6