CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What I've wondered before is if Halo actually officially died what would become of this forum and this thread specifically? I'd miss you guys (and the memes) etc. Catching up on this thread is part of my daily routine. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

LAN CONFIRMED BOYS

This 1 tweet is better than any HW2 announcement they have coming. Just 343 things.

Halo 6 will just be another game with every map having an industrial design and the campaign being boring as fuck. I bet Microsoft wishes they could trade 343 away.

Maybe they will get aiming right in H6, though?

343 was made by Microsoft to create halo games.....They could dissolve them at the drop of a hat if they weren't satisfied with their work.

In the e3 intro they had holograms of a car, something from mordor, and Master chief. We got no MC.....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Original Xbox backwards compatibility is interesting. Being able to play halo ce & 2 will probably make h5's population even smaller

Halo 6 will just be another game with every map having an industrial design and the campaign being boring as fuck. I bet Microsoft wishes they could trade 343 away.

Maybe they will get aiming right in H6, though?

Accidental neg

So if APG is playing with Str8 for this week before 2nd roster transfer... he's really in a good spot - more time to see whether Str8 or LG could be heading to relegation, especially given the Ronin vs LG & Str8 vs EG matchups.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LAN confirmed for H6. Today is a W boys :)

Should've never been an L to begin with.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Original Xbox backwards compatibility is interesting. Being able to play halo ce & 2 will probably make h5's population even smaller

Unless they bring back H2 online servers I doubt it

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless they bring back H2 online servers I doubt it

I feel like they will. I mean what would be the point of backwards compatible OG games if you couldn't play with anyone