CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo 6 will just be another game with every map having an industrial design and the campaign being boring as fuck. I bet Microsoft wishes they could trade 343 away. 

Maybe they will get aiming right in H6, though? 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I think it's funny that 343 has confirmed themselves over and over again that there will not be a new Halo game at E3 yet the trust in them is so low that people are still disappointed that there actually wasn't.

This... Is honestly the most fucked up and true statement I've read today lol. There's seriously so much lack of trust, we literally cannot take them serious anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The entire Halo community took a hard L today. 

Guess we're dealing with what we got for another year  :wutface:

The entire Halo community took a hard L today. 

Guess we're dealing with what we got for another year  :wutface:

Or, you know, playing good games by developers that don't treat their communities like shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's funny that 343 has confirmed themselves over and over again that there will not be a new Halo game at E3 yet the trust in them is so low that people are still disappointed that there actually wasn't.

its not really that tbh. they said the same thing regarding h2a. 

While it does suck that there is no H3A, it's kinda nice to further myself from the series as time goes on. Hell of a run though, thanks for the (happy) memories Bungie and MLG.

Same, going to college now and probably won't have time to game as much as high school Tw1g could.

"It is good"  :kappa:

Or, you know, playing good games by developers that don't treat their communities like shit.

I play Gears and Halo pretty much. GoW has great developers but shitty practices, 343 is just all around shitty. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many people actually play HW2? Honestly I have no idea.

It is rocking a solid 58 reviews on Amazon.

hs7OAef.png

Lets just put it this way. It had about 100 Twitch viewers a week after launch. So ya no one plays it. I am as fed up as everyone. Halo is slowly dying. A small breath of life would have been all we needed. Anything would have been good. Not even a Scorpio update. This is unacceptable. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys i think i got it. They reversed Halo 6 to classic formula so they had to postpone the announcement to E3 2018.

• Upvote (+1) 5

They just mentioned it on Youtube Live too, something small for a product they already released (which is HW2).

By this time in Halo 5's production the title of h5 was announced at least

(Guardians, May 2015, also assuming H6 is coming out in Octoberish 2018 and that I remember correctly)

for anyone who happens to give a fuck

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless they pull a Fallout 4 and announce it the year of release.

They absolutely have to at this point. We have no idea how long 343 will keep funding events and call me crazy but i'm highly suspicious of them dropping money into a event in Feb 2019. Back in the past we've had a third party organizer (MLG) so we didn't have to depend on a new release to keep the scene growing, if you'd ask me MLG switch games far too quickly but in the end it was a choice for them alone to make. Now whats left of competitive halo lives and dies on the whims of 343. 

The relief I have after seeing the Microsoft's E3 conference is so good.

Altho I am really sad that there was nothing Halo related but overall glad H3A is NOT happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1