CyReN

HCS Pro League Summer 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For every downvote/upvote I get I demand tribute of $2....

Halo MCC on PC. 

Announced tomorrow by Microsoft at the PC Gamer Show. 

• Downvote (-1) 6

So with no H6 announcement are we looking at 2 more years of H5 at least? Studio usually reveals a new halo game a little over a year until its launch. So its safe to say no new halo game till 2019  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Microsoft doesn't want to lead with halo or gears anymore. Phil said that. We know there's more coming. There's no rush.

There may be more coming, but does it really matter if we've been sidelined to not even getting mentioned in the Microsoft conference?

• Upvote (+1) 2

While it does suck that there is no H3A, it's kinda nice to further myself from the series as time goes on. Hell of a run though, thanks for the (happy) memories Bungie and MLG.

I hate to be melodramatic but it really is the end of an era.

This little hub is really starting to feel like the last bastion of people who give a shit about Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So with no H6 announcement are we looking at 2 more years of H5 at least? Studio usually reveals a new halo game a little over a year until its launch. So its safe to say no new halo game till 2019  :wutface:

prob will be revealed later this year or early next year

Sonic is actually going back to its roots for real this time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless they pull a Fallout 4 and announce it the year of release.

Didn't see every minute of the conference and came here hoping that the little thing 343 was working on wasn't the hw2 graphics upgrade....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm kind of surprised they didn't go with a Halo 3 Play Anywhere title. Made a lot of sense to me, as I don't think many people would of wanted them to touch the art style of H3 in a remaster anyways... and it would open the franchise back up on PC on the 10 year anniversary.. could of been a momentum builder.

Just another missed opportunity for 343, I wish the 3 strike rule applied.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Didn't expect anything and I still got disappointed. Anthem is looking dope tho.

If by the end of the year there's no Halo announcement and we instead we get those "Halo 3 Forge remakes" for Halo 5, I'm gonna delete the game. I'm done.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know it's dark times when this thread is saltier than the PS fans in the MS E3 threads on r/games  :stressed:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe Halo needed a break for a year. Yeah it does suck that we nothing to be hyped about but maybe this is a sign that they're being careful with H6. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe Halo needed a break for a year. Yeah it does suck that we nothing to be hyped about but maybe this is a sign that they're being careful with H6. 

Ha, who's going to be left to play H6?

• Upvote (+1) 1